Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hi Guys,
My IELTS results are on hold due to auditing by Cambridge which informed by IDP centre.

any idea and any one experienced.?

thx and advise.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maytoss said:
Hi Guys,
My IELTS results are on hold due to auditing by Cambridge which informed by IDP centre.

any idea and any one experienced.?

thx and advise.
Usually results can be seen online 2 weeks after the test - you should see if it's available

SK2014

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
IELTS IDP results are postponed by 12 days for Ahmedabad test center

Test date: Oct 02, 2014
Standard result date : 15 Oct 2014 (which is 13 days after the exam date)
First postponed date: Oct 27 2014

??? ??? ??? ???

Any clue, why they have to hold exam results for quality assurance :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'(

Share your opinions, anybody got their results from the same centre ????

viji123

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Wrote exam on Oct 2 @ calicut.Checked with IDP , that toll free number (after trying that number for 1 hour) and came to know that results are postponed to Oct 27. Am not able to send my appln package bcos of this. Many of us are in the same situation. Its very frustrating. Dono wat to do

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
SK2014 said:
IELTS IDP results are postponed by 12 days for Ahmedabad test center

Test date: Oct 02, 2014
Standard result date : 15 Oct 2014 (which is 13 days after the exam date)
First postponed date: Oct 27 2014

??? ??? ??? ???

Any clue, why they have to hold exam results for quality assurance :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'(

Share your opinions, anybody got their results from the same centre ????

I gave at Hyderabad on oct 2nd ....My results too postponed due to some routine analysis. They sent a mail to me.

happy4ever

Oct 3, 2014
Hi Every one,
my results date was yesterday, but they are kept on hold my results. why they kept on hold i don't know. i got this message yesterday.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

We refer to your IELTS test of 2 October 2014 at Hyderabad.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from October 24, 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Note that you would not be able to preview your results online and would have to wait for the hard copy of results (Test Report Form) to reach you. In case of any queries, kindly get in touch with us at Chennai.Enquiry @ in.britishcouncil.org. Please do not reply to this mail.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.

Any clue, why they have to hold exam results for quality assurance

Share your opinions

Anyone else who had faced such a long delay in declaration of result ?

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
happy4ever said:
Hi Every one,
my results date was yesterday, but they are kept on hold my results. why they kept on hold i don't know. i got this message yesterday.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

We refer to your IELTS test of 2 October 2014 at Hyderabad.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from October 24, 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Note that you would not be able to preview your results online and would have to wait for the hard copy of results (Test Report Form) to reach you. In case of any queries, kindly get in touch with us at Chennai.Enquiry @ in.britishcouncil.org. Please do not reply to this mail.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.

Any clue, why they have to hold exam results for quality assurance

Share your opinions

Anyone else who had faced such a long delay in declaration of result ?
This is very bad. So issue is for both IDP and britishcouncil exam takers i guess.
This hinders all our plans man.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
what are your NOC ?

SK2014

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Is it just for the guys who are appearing the exam for immigration :eek: :eek: :eek:

Or its happening with everyone ??? :-X :-X :-X

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
SK2014 said:
Is it just for the guys who are appearing the exam for immigration :eek: :eek: :eek:

Or its happening with everyone ??? :-X :-X :-X
good question .Is the delay got Academic or GT ?

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
caththisking said:
good question .Is the delay got Academic or GT ?
I think its for all Bcuz I saw a guy hardeep bal for academic.....

we all r for GT so its for all.....

Well tell me one thing friends.....results will be available online on 27th or they will dispatch the reports on 27th??? in second case then we need to wait for more time maybe 4 to 5 days of courier time.

Pls clarify

SK2014

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
I believe they will send the hard copies on 27th, so definitely 1-2 weeks time after 27th :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[