+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS result delay

Willani

Aug 17, 2020
Hey did anyone do their ielts exam on the 22nd of august 2020 and have yet to receive their results?

Willani

Aug 17, 2020
Same here. BC Computer delivered at Ibadan. No result yet.
Bro am so worried, do you know of anybody else that did the test on that day? Mine was in lagos. Did you get any email or notification?

Last edited:

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Same here. BC Computer delivered at Ibadan. No result yet.
Took mine in Ibadan as well on 22nd, no results yet. I guess we'd see tomorrow. It took them a while to update the portal to "awaiting results" too. Fingers crossed though, as long as they release before Wednesday and it came out fine, we are good :D

Willani

Aug 17, 2020
Took mine in Ibadan as well on 22nd, no results yet. I guess we'd see tomorrow. It took them a while to update the portal to "awaiting results" too. Fingers crossed though, as long as they release before Wednesday and it came out fine, we are good :D
Thank you very much, this was also what i got too ‘awaiting results’

Willani

Aug 17, 2020
Edit : I called the lagos centre today and I was told that it’s 7 working days and we should have the results by 3:00pm today or tomorrow fingers crossed

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Edit : I called the lagos centre today and I was told that it’s 7 working days and we should have the results by 3:00pm today or tomorrow fingers crossed
It's a blatant lie from the pit of hell lol. They are just trying to manage their shortcomings. They usually release it within 5 working days which usually translate to 7 calendar days.

Willani

Aug 17, 2020
It's a blatant lie from the pit of hell lol. They are just trying to manage their shortcomings. They usually release it within 5 working days which usually translate to 7 calendar days.
Yes it is a lie for sure but from what i could gather the results are ready and their server was having issues so they could not upload it on the correct day, #justnigerianthings