+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Re-evaluation

Sandhyas22

Dec 22, 2017
Hi,

With the current IELTS scores of mine and my husband's our CRS is at 439. My husband is short of 0.5 for the magic score of 8777 and wants to go for a EOR or re evaluation which takes 8 to 10 weeks. My question is that if he goes for a reevaluation and I am the primary applicant, can we still put our profile in express entry? Incase his score goes up, can I update the details in my profile then? Please let me know.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi,

With the current IELTS scores of mine and my husband's our CRS is at 439. My husband is short of 0.5 for the magic score of 8777 and wants to go for a EOR or re evaluation which takes 8 to 10 weeks. My question is that if he goes for a reevaluation and I am the primary applicant, can we still put our profile in express entry? Incase his score goes up, can I update the details in my profile then? Please let me know.
EOR is worth a try. But only go for it if you are short in Writing and Speaking. I got 1.5 bands bump in writing and 1 band bump in speaking last year.

I know it takes some time to receive results but it's worthwhile to wait. No you should not create profile until you have IELTS and ECA in hand.