+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS on April 8th

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LISTENING

Question 40. What did the speaker say about the Cargo in transit ?

A. ..................
B. Impact while loading and unloading
C. Loss of goods due to transportation

Answer ?

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LISTENING

Answer 1: 14
Answer 2: 0.8 (m2)

Section 4 (Questions b/w 31-40)
Question: The term "Line on Line" was used to refer to the ............... of 933 km
Answer: GAP

Section 3 (Questions b/w 26-30)
Question: Match the following items with its locations
A.
B. Cupboard shelf
G. On the table under the television (This was not among any answer)
H. Under the Kitchen Sink (This was not among any answer)

26. Answer : Option B - Cupboard shelf

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
READING

SECTION 1: (Questions b/w 1-7) TRUE/FALSE/NOT-GIVEN

Question 5. All Schools do not provide standardised equipment for paragliding
Essay Transcript: Schools sells old and new equipments to students
Answer: True / Not Given ?

I also had the same dillemma in the (next) question following to the one above, there was confusion b/w False or Not-Given, but I cant remember the question.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Does anyone know what was the answer for section in which the lady says before ships the materials used to be transported by ______.i lost the audio there.
And also in first section customer has to give a ______ .this was regarding some contract.onemore waslike some service was included______ dont know the exact question but it was the second one in first section my stupid headphones were just acting weird

joanatsf2014

Apr 8, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-05-2017
robb83 said:
Well second go at IELTS messed up.

With being a native speaker the speaking (ironically) was a walk in the park as the time before.

Listening wasnt too bad as a whole, out first question was about austalia and visiting places.

then about submitting an essay to a radio station i think

then matching two people talking about working subjects

then finally i think it was about the vancouver animal like a beaver (cant remember its name)

Reading I managed to turn into a car wreck on the last section, it was about fish market and trade. the true, false, not given were just taxing on my mind as always. wasnt sure on most of those and there were 8!

The writing was a letter to the newspaper about someone you know and the article had inaccurate evidence - relatively easy.

The 2nd question was is techonology like the mobile phone destroying social interaction

again another car wreck on this question, should have been easy but my mind went all over the place and time pressure got to me.

if you want any specific answers and this sounded like your paper let me know, ill see if i can re-call them
Hi, did you take the exam in San Francisco ? I had the same questions as you and didn't feel so well too. This is my first time to take IELTS.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
READING

I also had the same dillemma in the (next) question following to the one above, there was confusion b/w False or Not-Given, but I cant remember the question.

============================
Are you sure question was All schools do not provide. I remember it was All schools provide standardised equiptment and answer should be False if I read correctly.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niswe said:
READING

============================
Are you sure question was All schools do not provide. I remember it was All schools provide standardised equiptment and answer should be False if I read correctly.
I think you are talking about the one:
Some courses are not completed on schedule, it was something like this for paragliding true/false/not given.

I was also confused with this one whether it is False or Not Given but ultimately marked False.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Some courses are not completed on schedule, it was something like this for paragliding true/false/not given.

I was also confused with this one whether it is False or Not Given but ultimately marked False.
=================

Answer of this would be TRUE (Reference to the paragraph where it said course may get delayed if weather not good)

farazi14

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
kadian said:
READING

I had the same question here in Qatar (Middle East)

I think is the answer is Not Given.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Does anyone remember answer for listening sections second last question.
Payment will be taken every_________________

farazi14

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
niswe said:

=================

Answer of this would be TRUE (Reference to the paragraph where it said course may get delayed if weather not good)

Yes, it said course may delay depending on weather conditions. I wrote "True" for this one.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then there was one more question I had confusion in, where we were provided company policies and it was fill in the blanks. question was something "We have to work for another team in case of staff shortage"

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
love4immigration said:
Then there was one more question I had confusion in, where we were provided company policies and it was fill in the blanks. question was something "We have to work for another team in case of staff shortage"
There were two questions from this passage. I wrote
1. Urgent (you can work without approval and inform your supervisor later)
2. Team (in case of staff shortage)

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niswe said:
There were two questions from this passage. I wrote
1. Urgent (you can work without approval and inform your supervisor later)
2. Team (in case of staff shortage)
i think i wrote
urgent work
another team