hasanib92

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
09-02-2022
Is there any whatsapp group for test takers on April 8? I'm planning to take it in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
P1 - what do you do for living? Why did you choose this profession? Will you continue doing this work in the future? Do you like visitors? Do you like to visit or host?
P2 - short time period work that you would like to do: where, why, how did you find out about this?
P3 - why do people travel to other countries? what are the common short term jobs? why do some people do not like to other countries? what do you think about globalization and migration of workforce?

I was closely monitoring the questions that others got in other regions. They were not even close (e.g. Pakistan, India, Oz, Nigeria). So, not too sure if this will be helpful in any way...

Good luck all!

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
progression said:
P1 - what do you do for living? Why did you choose this profession? Will you continue doing this work in the future? Do you like visitors? Do you like to visit or host?
P2 - short time period work that you would like to do: where, why, how did you find out about this?
P3 - why do people travel to other countries? what are the common short term jobs? why do some people do not like to other countries? what do you think about globalization and migration of workforce?

I was closely monitoring the questions that others got in other regions. They were not even close (e.g. Pakistan, India, Oz, Nigeria). So, not too sure if this will be helpful in any way...

Good luck all!
Anyway thanks for share! I saw from other guy that the part 2 and 3 today was about comedy.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, how about writing? You did it today also?

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
For the writing I have been getting tuition so I shall share some tips.

Introduction - make sure you have a clear thesis statement, answer the question and give an overview of the points you are going to talk about below.

Paragraph 1 - "topic sentence" - introduce the ideas you get going to talk about i.e. There are 2 main issues(points etc) which are STATE HIGH LEVEL and STATE HIGH LEVEL. Firstly, blah blah blah. Secondly, blah blah blah.

Paragraph 2 - same format

Paragraph 3 - same format

In conclusion, (If you have time do a conclusion of the conclusion)

Make sure that your blah blah in the paragraphs supports your topic sentence and the topic sentence supports your thesis statement/intro.

One tip if you are doing disadvantges/advantages and you lean towards one in a 3 paragprah sitation I would join up the two back to which are your stance i.e.

intro

disadvantage
advantage
advantage

ad
dis
dis

gives it a more consistent flow.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
progression said:
Nah, its on 8th.
Strange, i though was always all on Saturday or the speaking on Sunday. Well good luck!

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got the results from the 25th March exam:

L 7.5, R 7, W 7, S 7

Last time miss clb 9 because 0.5 on writing, now miss it because 0.5 in listening... shit
Now we are with 402, only with the 8 in listening we would be 459..

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chente said:
Just got the results from the 25th March exam:

L 7.5, R 7, W 7, S 7

Last time miss clb 9 because 0.5 on writing, now miss it because 0.5 in listening... *censored word*
Now we are with 402, only with the 8 in listening we would be 459..
Feel you... Stay strong ... You didn't go for reval last time, did you?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
progression said:
Feel you... Stay strong ... You didn't go for reval last time, did you?
went last time, but the score didn't changed

X

xibalban

Just finished the speaking test, and here goes:

1. Do you work or study? I said work. What work? Is it stressful? How do you relax after work?
2. Cue Card: Describe a new shop that came up in your town recently: Where it is? What does it sell? Who are the customers? Will it do good business?
3. Are there big malls in your hometown? Do people prefer bigger or smaller shops? Why? Opinion about consumerism.

I think I spoke too much, the interviewer reminded me twice that my time was up. I assume that is bad for my score. :(

Hope the above helps!!

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xibalban said:
Just finished the speaking test, and here goes:

1. Do you work or study? I said work. What work? Is it stressful? How do you relax after work?
2. Cue Card: Describe a new shop that came up in your town recently: Where it is? What does it sell? Who are the customers? Will it do good business?
3. Are there big malls in your hometown? Do people prefer bigger or smaller shops? Why? Opinion about consumerism.

I think I spoke too much, the interviewer reminded me twice that my time was up. I assume that is bad for my score. :(

Hope the above helps!!
I had exactly the same on January 21st

hasanib92

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
09-02-2022
What's ur expectations for writing tmrw?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Singapore BC, Lifelong Learning institute

Writing Task 1: Write to a colleague who is coming to your office for a business meeting. He is arriving by plane and you have booked his/her ticket. Tell him about:
- arrangements in the airport
- describe the hotel you booked
- arrangements for the meeting

Task 2: Some say it is better for children to grow up in the city, others say, in the countryside. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

hasanib92

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
09-02-2022
I just finished the written part of Ielts in Saudi.

Task 1:
write to a friend ask him to translate a document written in language you don't know while he can speak it.
What is this document
Why it's important
When you'll send it

Task 2:
Children nowadays are unfit and not health, not as the old day.

What are the causes?
What are the possible solutions

Listening: I forgot abt it, but one section was about researches about uncle's ancient house
Reading: last section was abt Algonquin national park and section 3 was about job rules.