IELTS on April 8th

pberi01

Mar 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UBC 2017 said:
here in Dubai we usually get it the first minute of the 13th day ( 1 minute after midnight GMT) , with some discrepancies +few hours.
I'm in Dubai and I took my exam at UOWD (AE109) and when I type in my login details it still says "Test result is not found. The details provided do not match our records." but I am sure I'm typing everything in correctly - anyone else facing this issue?

rajanuiet12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
LRWS: 9 8 7 6.5

Should I apply for speaking reval? In speaking I got 7 In my first attempt, then 6.5 in my second attempt, now again 6.5 in my third attempt. What should i do?

My CRS score is 390. Should i wait for cutoff to drop or should i fill revaluation?

Eli.Gh

Apr 21, 2017
pberi01 said:
I'm in Dubai and I took my exam at UOWD (AE109) and when I type in my login details it still says "Test result is not found. The details provided do not match our records." but I am sure I'm typing everything in correctly - anyone else facing this issue?
This is the first time I took the test. I live in Iran and still am receiving the "No candidate result found. Please review the following details before trying again." error. Getting really frustrated here

X

xibalban

rajanuiet12 said:
LRWS: 9 8 7 6.5

Should I apply for speaking reval? In speaking I got 7 In my first attempt, then 6.5 in my second attempt, now again 6.5 in my third attempt. What should i do?

My CRS score is 390. Should i wait for cutoff to drop or should i fill revaluation?
I wanted to go for reassessment, since I was not satisfied with my Writing and Speaking Scores of 7 each. In reading and listening, I secured 9 and 8.5. However, it will take 6-8 weeks for the reassessment and during this time your scores will be invalid, until the process is complete.

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
pberi01 said:
Those who did it with British council , it was released 3:00 am this morning and sms received at 10:05 am.
UoWD results are usually delayed.

http://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/ielts/test-centres-and-dates/dubai-test-centre

you should have opted for UoWD sms service, you still can email them at : ielts@uowdubai.ac.ae
If you are using Emirates ID , just type without the "-" , just numbers 78419.....

farazi14

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
progression said:
LRWS 8.5, 9, 7, 8

Second attempt. I still loathe the Listening part ;D ;D ;D

Good luck, y'all.
Farazi, how did you do?

Congrats dude, such a great score. I got LRWS 7.5,6.5,6,8 :( ; this was my first attempt

I will write again and hope to get same score as you did :)

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
systix said:
I am still unable to preview my results onlune. Should I be concerned? The website says rssults are rolled out over a time period of 24 hrs.. How accurate is that?
Bump again. Is it normal to have to wait a full 24 hrs to preview the results.

I took the IELTS in the US on April 8th.

Is there a separate site for US results?
Or maybe a separate release schedule?

... curious ...

X

xibalban

No idea about a separate link for US. Should not be the case. check https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx

About the TRF, when will I receive an e-Copy or must I wait 14 more days for the hard copy to arrive by post? Wanted my TRF number.

Hozefa24

Apr 21, 2017
I have given ielts exam on 8th April in ahmedabad India and I have not got my results yet... Any one in India got result today??

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farazi14 said:
Congrats dude, such a great score. I got LRWS 7.5,6.5,6,8 :( ; this was my first attempt

I will write again and hope to get same score as you did :)
I thought you'd score at least as much as I did. Sorry about that. I think you can easily improve your Listening and Reading. If you are struggling with Writing I recommend to check out sample Essays here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/preparation-materials-for-ielts-t406166.0.html.

That's what I did and after simply copying 10-15 Essays, I formulated some sort of template for myself depending on question type.

Anyway, I have no doubt that you can do it. Good luck.

farazi14

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
progression said:
I thought you'd score at least as much as I did. Sorry about that. I think you can easily improve your Listening and Reading. If you are struggling with Writing I recommend to check out sample Essays here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/preparation-materials-for-ielts-t406166.0.html.

That's what I did and after simply copying 10-15 Essays, I formulated some sort of template for myself depending on question type.

Anyway, I have no doubt that you can do it. Good luck.
Thanks a million dude for the encouragement; the link you shared is useful :). I am more confident with the exam now and looking forward passing again with flying colors.
Thanks for the wish buddy :)

Faraz Amjad

Chinchumi

Apr 24, 2017
Hi,
I wrote IELTS thrice. My scores are
6 7.5 7 7
8 7 7 6
6.5 6.5 7 6
for LSRW respectively.
And my CRS score is 395. Should I write IELTS again or should I wait for the points to drop.. Will there a chance to get
without improving my score to 8777.. ? If I score 8777, then my points would be 458 but I dont have much confidence after 3 attempts..
Please Advise!

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chinchumi said:
Hi,
I wrote IELTS thrice. My scores are
6 7.5 7 7
8 7 7 6
6.5 6.5 7 6
for LSRW respectively.
And my CRS score is 395. Should I write IELTS again or should I wait for the points to drop.. Will there a chance to get
without improving my score to 8777.. ? If I score 8777, then my points would be 458 but I dont have much confidence after 3 attempts..
Please Advise!
I would prepare and try again. At least to be above 400