+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS expiring and PCC may not arrive.

WarriorStark

Aug 31, 2020
Hello Everyone, first of all I would thank everyone who post their questions/replies here as they are very helpful and provide necessary guidance to a lot of people like me.

My Situation -
I am in a very interesting situation and I have a question regarding application submission date.

Me and my wife ( primary applicant ) received ITA of Aug 5th, they have allowed 90 days ( may be because of Covid-19 Situation ) to submit the application. Still 65 Days to go so I should submit application on or before 3rd of Nov 2020. Below are the two conditions that are driving the submission date for my application.

1. On Oct 13th 2020. I will complete 2 years of My IELTS. Hence I was trying to complete everything and submit application before that so that I will receive AOR my IELTS date gets locked up.
2. There is a chance that I might not receive PCC from India by Oct 13,2020 , but it will likely arrive before Nov 3rd. ( I already have FBI clearance with me )

One one hand, If I submit application on Oct 13th without PCC from India, it will be confusing because I could have waited till allowed date of 3rd Nov while on the other hand If I wait till PCC arrives, my IELTS may expire and in current situation I am not sure when they will restart testing/ what date I will receive.

Can somebody help me with this ?

vikviktiktik

Sep 23, 2020
hi, I am in similar situation. PCC IND is taking more time, FBI is done and my ielts score is expiring in another month. Could you please sugguest on how to go about this?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
hi, I am in similar situation. PCC IND is taking more time, FBI is done and my ielts score is expiring in another month. Could you please sugguest on how to go about this?
You have to upload proof that you applied along with a letter explaining the delay instead of the pcc.

vikviktiktik

Sep 23, 2020
You have to upload proof that you applied along with a letter explaining the delay instead of the pcc.
perfect, thank you for super quick response. 1 more question, how long it usually takes to get the AOR (assuming my ielts scrore will freeze as soon as I receive AOR) if I submit the application today?

SourabhS

Dec 11, 2023
Hello Everyone, first of all I would thank everyone who post their questions/replies here as they are very helpful and provide necessary guidance to a lot of people like me.

My Situation -
I am in a very interesting situation and I have a question regarding application submission date.

Me and my wife ( primary applicant ) received ITA of Aug 5th, they have allowed 90 days ( may be because of Covid-19 Situation ) to submit the application. Still 65 Days to go so I should submit application on or before 3rd of Nov 2020. Below are the two conditions that are driving the submission date for my application.

1. On Oct 13th 2020. I will complete 2 years of My IELTS. Hence I was trying to complete everything and submit application before that so that I will receive AOR my IELTS date gets locked up.
2. There is a chance that I might not receive PCC from India by Oct 13,2020 , but it will likely arrive before Nov 3rd. ( I already have FBI clearance with me )

One one hand, If I submit application on Oct 13th without PCC from India, it will be confusing because I could have waited till allowed date of 3rd Nov while on the other hand If I wait till PCC arrives, my IELTS may expire and in current situation I am not sure when they will restart testing/ what date I will receive.

Can somebody help me with this ?
I find myself in a similar situation. How did you proceed with your application? My IELTS expires on December 31 2023 and PCC hasn't yet arrived.

SourabhS

Dec 11, 2023
I find myself in a similar situation. How did you proceed with your application? My IELTS expires on December 31 2023 and PCC hasn't yet arrived.
Update: For people who may find themselves in a similar situation. I submitted the application with an LoE and PCC application proof with 36 days still left. I submitted the PCC via webform 2 weeks after the application submission. No issues were encountered.

Done with biometric enrolment and scheduled for medicals.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Update: For people who may find themselves in a similar situation. I submitted the application with an LoE and PCC application proof with 36 days still left. I submitted the PCC via webform 2 weeks after the application submission. No issues were encountered.

Done with biometric enrolment and scheduled for medicals.
You got lucky. IRCC isn't very kind with LoE instead of PCC. Submitting the application while still 36 days pending wasn't a wise decision.

Reactions: Taran D

visalvarghese

Aug 11, 2018
My current score is 525. I might get the ITA this month. I have already applied for PCC. After June 29, I’ll lose 5 points, and after July 17, I’ll lose 4 points due to .5 band less in the latest score. My PCC is underway and it might not arrive before the expected date. If I submit before the June 29th, I could maximize my points; if the cutoff is above 522 to 525, Waiting 60 days would cost me 9 points, making me ineligible.
Could you please tell the best approach?