+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC (WHP) How do I reapply from within Canada?

adriannat

Aug 22, 2013
Lastly, is there another fee to pay when I submit this application with my supporting documents?
I thought there was another $150 fee, but there is no fee listed at the bottom?

adriannat

Aug 22, 2013
My suppprting documents checklist includes a 'Family Information' form. It's only me applying- do I have to fill this out?
Also, is there a fee to submit this? I thought there was (on top of the $150 from stage 1) but it's not showing up. Makes me think I haven't done something right.

adriannat

Aug 22, 2013
Thanks for all your help. I've submitted it and now I just have to keep my fingers and toes crossed that everything works out!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
adriannat said:
Lastly, is there another fee to pay when I submit this application with my supporting documents?
I thought there was another $150 fee, but there is no fee listed at the bottom?
No, no other fee.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
adriannat said:
My suppprting documents checklist includes a 'Family Information' form. It's only me applying- do I have to fill this out?
Also, is there a fee to submit this? I thought there was (on top of the $150 from stage 1) but it's not showing up. Makes me think I haven't done something right.
Yes, fill it out. It includes information about your mother and father I think.
No, no fee.

adriannat

Aug 22, 2013
Great news!
My Letter of Introduction arrived!
Phew, now I can stop stressing about that and start worrying about the border crossing!
THANK YOU for all your help, it has been invaluable.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
adriannat said:
Great news!
My Letter of Introduction arrived!
Phew, now I can stop stressing about that and start worrying about the border crossing!
THANK YOU for all your help, it has been invaluable.
Awesome man! Congrats on your LOI and have a great time here in Canada!

AliceHendo

Aug 11, 2014
Hi, Thanks for the above info, very helpful!

With regards to details of intended work do I need to put dates there?

AliceHendo

Aug 11, 2014
iam_toby said:
Form IMM1295E:

Q7
Current country of residence: Canada
Other: IEC 2012 Working Holiday
To: blank / ( or I read somewhere just put the date of when you apply in )

Q8
Previous country of residence: No
( Haven't lived in any other country than Canada and my country of Citizenship )

Q9
Country where applying: Same as current country of residence - Yes

Contact Information
I put my Canadian address in there

Let me know if you have more questions...
Any Aussies out there know if this still applies? I'm hearing conflicting things...some people say to apply as per the above, whereas others say to state you are living in Australia even if you are currently in Canada. This seems wrong in case they catch you out.

Cheers,
Alice

eronl

Sep 20, 2014
Hi guys,
I found this thread very helpful. I am in a similar situation. I have been in Canada on an IEC which is going to expire on DEC 1st. I have applied for PR under family class but it has not reached stage 1 yet. So i am now applying for my 2nd IEC.
I have received the conditional acceptance letter from IEC

I am still very confused as to weather you must leave the country as the form is titled (application for work permit made outside Canada) + I have read on the CIC website that you cannot apply for an IEC from inside Canada?

How did you guys get around this?

Do i just apply using my Canadian address and put Canada as my country of residence?

Any help is much appreciated..