+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Timeline - February 2021

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
ICT Submitted online by lawyers based in canada online.
Submission: 16th Dec 2020
Biometric: 25th Jan 2021
Medical: 20th Feb 2021
My location: Delhi

No update since Feb. Lawyers donot have any update and just respond that they will inform when they get update.

Have been tracking timeliness. Both for gss / non gss but it seems have crossed all timeliness.

Now in 15th week since complete application submitted. Not sure how to track and what to check and how much more time will they take to decide.

Sharing with all to get some insights, if anyone has any update.
Its weird. May be check with the hospital - was the medical report sent
If yes - then ask the lawyer to raise a query in IRCC portal - they can do it and get an update.

W8nForever

Jun 7, 2021
Its weird. May be check with the hospital - was the medical report sent
If yes - then ask the lawyer to raise a query in IRCC portal - they can do it and get an update.
Medicals were updated on 20 Feb. So we are good on that front. But getting update from lawyer is difficult. He simply says the delay is due to covid and will inform when there is an update. :(

W8nForever

Jun 7, 2021
Reposting the same question.. Submitted in December 2020 and completed in Feb 2021. Has anyone got any approvals on the completed application of Feb 21.
My place: Delhi
Lawyers : Online, Canada
Work permit - ict
Applicant: self, spouse and kids.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Reposting the same question.. Submitted in December 2020 and completed in Feb 2021. Has anyone got any approvals on the completed application of Feb 21.
Work permit - ict
untill VFS opens approval is of no use
It needs to be open for passport to be stamped

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Work permit - ict
My colleague applied around the same time received the ICT visa by mid April. His visa was processed in Bangalore. ICT GSS visa's till before the VFS center closed were processed really fast in 3-4 weeks. Mine is with Delhi consulate though applied from Hyderabad, is stuck from Dec 2020. I applied under LMIA category and got to know after applying for webform that it is with Delhi consulate.

W8nForever

Jun 7, 2021
Latest tweet, Vfs is taking appointment from tonite in India.
But it's only for students.. Anyways a good news atleast they started with something and hopefully our files will also get processed eventually.

Till now they haven't issued any travel guidelines as its only 4 more days the restriction ends for India, as per last notification.

Keeping fingers crossed. Lets hope a smooth opening of things for everyone stuck due to covid.

wpkc

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
I have heard that generally it takes 21 days after biometrics to get to get PPR.
Any idea how many days it takes to get to know if ICT is rejected?

krishindi

Sep 19, 2021
Refer above. Submitted on 26 March
anyone got work permit by applying from ICT Infosys, I have submitted my Job description to Infosys team and my manager is pushing hard . just wanted to know the possilities of getting via coz I have all set to submit study permit but in between got ICT opportunity which my manager told confused on which one to pick

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
anyone got work permit by applying from ICT Infosys, I have submitted my Job description to Infosys team and my manager is pushing hard . just wanted to know the possilities of getting via coz I have all set to submit study permit but in between got ICT opportunity which my manager told confused on which one to pick
As long as the documentation is correct you should be able to get it - the chances of denial are very low and are only there when the company is shady or the work exp is too less.

Make sure to choose the correct category- I am pretty sure your immigration team will help on that as they would know the process
Good luck !