+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

ferielle28

Aug 28, 2019
Got my report yesterday... it's taking 4 months end to end for standard delivery.
Hi did ICES gave you a better report? I saw that you have tried WES and your report shows NON-RECOGNIZED INSTITUTION? I have the same problem and trying to look for other way. I heard IQAS but the processing time takes ages.

I graduated HIGHER DIPLOMA in hotel management from private university in Nepal.

Thank you in advance

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Status changed to completed but there is not any softcopy. I believe they will send hard copy.
Sir can you share timline?/ when you send documents i mean when you have status of documents received being reviewed?? and when you got that completed??

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Due to an extreme increase in evaluation requests from Africa, ICES can no longer meet the completion target of 20 weeks. Note that if you have already applied and all required documents have been received, we are working hard to complete evaluations as close to the 20 week estimated timeline as possible.
New applicants with credentials from Africa need to be aware that the timeline for completion cannot be estimated at this time, but will exceed 20 weeks.
Your documents were received on May 21; it has now been 15 weeks. You will be contacted if anything further is required. Thank you.

Looks like the 20weeks is for real.