+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to migrate legally and have a new life,can you help

Saleradnik

May 18, 2013
Hi everybody I m Aleksandar and I m from Serbia,Belgrade.I want to know how I can migrate legally off course into USA or Canada,I send more than 500 CV to USA and Canada company s but unsuccessful,They probably don t want consider them because I m not citizen of those tow country s,I want to move,to live somewhere else,I got pretty bit work history,in my country is very difficult to have a job,I know English language and German well maybe some off you gonna say that my English bad but what ever,I want to know can anyone help me to come into USA to working,learning and living,i don t know how you treat new comers but is it crime if man want better for himself,I got pretty good experience in cars and construction jobs,so if you got some advice help me,what my first step should be? :(

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saleradnik said:
Hi everybody I m Aleksandar and I m from Serbia,Belgrade.I want to know how I can migrate legally off course into USA or Canada,I send more than 500 CV to USA and Canada company s but unsuccessful,They probably don t want consider them because I m not citizen of those tow country s,I want to move,to live somewhere else,I got pretty bit work history,in my country is very difficult to have a job,I know English language and German well maybe some off you gonna say that my English bad but what ever,I want to know can anyone help me to come into USA to working,learning and living,i don t know how you treat new comers but is it crime if man want better for himself,I got pretty good experience in cars and construction jobs,so if you got some advice help me,what my first step should be? :(
Hi Aleksander,
I was some what in the same situation that you are.About USA No chance at all.But may be Canada could be in your help as there are lots of jobs for foreigner. check job sites accordingly your professional (check construction jobs they are in demand) .I think you need to find a employer who can give you a job & then make a positive LMO(labour markat opinion) for you.once you have these two things you can apply online Or hire An lawyer for guiding your further process accordingly.
Which Iam doing,but again its not easy & cost a bit.
may this will help you to start some where or else .also check the forum for different provience & visa category which you can apply.
Best of luck.

Saleradnik

May 18, 2013
Hey thanks man answer,but can you give me the link of that site for jobs that I can apply?,I was send CV on Monster and Workpolis so that s the reason why I m ask you?

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there are so many job sites may be Kijji , Jobrapido ,Emploi canada.
Could help you out ?
First decide which provience you want to immigrate to ?