december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi, everyone
I send my application to the Sydney office few days ago, Can someone tell me, how much time have to wait before CIO contacts me. Do they contact you by e-mail, or by mail? How do i know they have received my application??

Bye

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
erika222 said:
Hi, everyone
I send my application to the Sydney office few days ago, Can someone tell me, how much time have to wait before CIO contacts me. Do they contact you by e-mail, or by mail? How do i know they have received my application??

Bye
Under fast track, may get the reply within 3 weeks. They can contact you by any source what ever u have provided. First reply will be termed as 1st AOR. 2nd AOR takes some time for verification and kind of back ground check that ranges from 4 to 8 months

asyousuf

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is AOR????
Look i send my application to the CIO, but looking the questions weather the doc had to be original or copies i am no longer sure if i have send them the right way. Can you please tell me what happens if i have send originals, and what they needed were just copies, are these documents lost or what.....
Thanks, for answering

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
erika222 said:
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is AOR????
Look i send my application to the CIO, but looking the questions weather the doc had to be original or copies i am no longer sure if i have send them the right way. Can you please tell me what happens if i have send originals, and what they needed were just copies, are these documents lost or what.....
Thanks, for answering
Dear Erika

AOR stands for acknowledgement of receipt, and it means a letter or email (mostly email) in which they declare that they have received your package, and also they let you know at what stage of processing your file is, beside giving you your file number which they will use as reference in future correspondance.

As for the documents, the only document asked by the CIO to be original is the IELTS TRF.
Different VO's have different guidelines, but I suppose that PCC'S(police clearance) have to be original according to most of VO's. On the other hand some VO's have also asked for original transcripts, whereas some others accept notarized translations and certified copies.

As to what happens to our documents , if they are returned to us after assessment or not and what are the chances of them getting lost I am not sure, yet I believe it would be appropriate if you contact CIO via email and let them know that you have mistakenly sent some original dox after you realize it is received be the CIO (through the tracker of your courier) and emphasize in that email that you would like your original dox to be returned to you after processing. You may also send the notarized copies of such documents to CIO as soon as possible along with an explanatory letter on the problem.

Also I belive you had better put forth your Q's with a number of senior members and find out what their idea is, and then come to a better conclusion.

I hope it has helped.

hkpreet4u

Dec 6, 2010
I have sent my application in September till date i havenot received any reply from high commission, how long will it take to get the File number.