+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have apply for Sasketchewan PNp what time takes for PNp?

THP

Feb 25, 2023
have apply alredy for sasketvhewan PNP programme before 8 to 9 months ago...

I jave done Masters in commerce

I have experience of around 10 years in accounting

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
have apply alredy for sasketvhewan PNP programme before 8 to 9 months ago...

I jave done Masters in commerce

I have experience of around 10 years in accounting
So you received nomination or not? If not you have not applied, you submitted an expression of interest. Being selected depends on your NOC and SINP score. What is your NOC and SINP score? Has it ever been drawn?

THP

Feb 25, 2023
So you received nomination or not? If not you have not applied, you submitted an expression of interest. Being selected depends on your NOC and SINP score. What is your NOC and SINP score? Has it ever been drawn?

SINP EOI No 00336703
Job code 12200

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
SINP EOI No 00336703
Job code 12200
What is your SINP score? Last draw for that score was 84. Also how does your NOC match your education. That will be an issue as a masters of commerce doesn’t match the NOC. SINP is very strict on those requirements.

Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required

Last edited:

THP

Feb 25, 2023
SINP score 62
Education : Masters of Commerce
Experience:- more than 10 years in accounting

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have applied file fpr PNp for Qubec also

Qubec better or sasketchewan?
You will not get a nomination from Saskatchewan with 62. 60 is the minimum score and most draws are 70 plus. Assume you are fluent in French for Quebec because that would be the first requirement listed.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Did you even pass your IELTS/CELPIP? Are you actually fluent in French?

Sorry to ask but your English seems extremely poor and I'm not sure if it would cut it for a nomination...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did you even pass your IELTS/CELPIP? Are you actually fluent in French?

Sorry to ask but your English seems extremely poor and I'm not sure if it would cut it for a nomination...
A SINP score of 62 with a masters means that OP is older or has low IELTS scores (or both). Draws never go that low. Plus OP has a masters with a NOC that requires diploma. Find it hard to believe that OP is a bookkeeper with a masters. Fairly sure OP is an accountant but that NOC is not eligible. SINP would reject file as masters doesn’t match NOC.