+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have a sponsorship question, help

Bakabaka

Jun 16, 2016
Hi all,

Requesting help.

My time line.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 8, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 11, 2016.
3. We started processing your application on December 29, 2015.
4. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. Medical results have been received.

My wife alright did her medical exam, is there a reason they request her to do it again? :)

Canadian_Irish_

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Bakabaka said:
Hi all,

Requesting help.

My time line.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 8, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 11, 2016.
3. We started processing your application on December 29, 2015.
4. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. Medical results have been received.

My wife alright did her medical exam, is there a reason they request her to do it again? :)
If you're referring to the bold line above where it states medical results have been received, that is not a request for medicals to be redone. It is simply them updating that they have attached the results to the file.

Bakabaka

Jun 16, 2016
Canadian_Irish_ said:
If you're referring to the bold line above where it states medical results have been received, that is not a request for medicals to be redone. It is simply them updating that they have attached the results to the file.
OH no. I did all of it. Even the medical exam at the started, when sent in our application for review. I add the medical e-report in our application portfolio. June 6, they request her to do a medical exam. So she did it once, and government received my application on Sept 8 2015. They request it again on June 6 2016. She did the 2nd exam on June 12, 2016. Very odd.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical results are valid for at least one year, with the possibly that CIC will extend it beyond that date.

If the medical had not expired on the day that CIC made the request, you should have informed them that the results were still valid (assuming you had proof that they had received it originally).

Bakabaka

Jun 16, 2016
Ponga said:
Medical results are valid for at least one year, with the possibly that CIC will extend it beyond that date.

If the medical had not expired on the day that CIC made the request, you should have informed them that the results were still valid (assuming you had proof that they had received it originally).
I think they extend it. Heh. Thanks for the info.

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
When did you do the first exam? You said application was submitted on September 8th. Makes no sense to ask for remedical other than in error if not expired.

Bakabaka

Jun 16, 2016
BonManush said:
When did you do the first exam? You said application was submitted on September 8th. Makes no sense to ask for remedical other than in error if not expired.
They received the whole package with medical exam on September 8 2015,since it was asked in the check list. I got e-report on Sept 1st 2015 from my wife. It would had expired, the medical documents has only under 2 mouths left, if the medical exam is only good for one year. We're on the next stage now. DM.

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
Bakabaka said:
They received the whole package with medical exam on September 8 2015,since it was asked in the check list. I got e-report on Sept 1st 2015 from my wife. It would had expired, the medical documents has only under 2 mouths left, if the medical exam is only good for one year. We're on the next stage now. DM.
Odd. But congrats nonetheless!