+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got rejection The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

sameh.hanna

Jun 17, 2024
150K EGP is roughly 4500 CAD. So you have a saving of 8000 CAD. And an income of 450 CAD per month. That does look a bit of bridge too far.

To be honest, it makes your entire trip look very suspicious. Just round trip ticket from Cairo to Toronto cost 1K CAD per person. From toronto to Niagra fall, just bus fair will be 60 dollars per person each way. Add to that hotel room will be minimum 100 dollars per day. Food will be another 50-60 dollar each day. And site seeing is extra.

You are looking at an easy 2000-3000 dollars bill for an 8 day trip for one person. It will be very hard to justify that you will be spending 1/4th-1/3rd of your total savings (which are about 1.5 years worth of your earning) in touring Canada.

Now if you add wife and 2 childred....

Half of your saving is gone in air tickets only...

It looks a very extreme expense to me and very hard to convince why will you want to tour Canada while completely spending your 1.5 years worth of salary in savings.
Buy I didn't submit any of my funds in the applications.. only I submit copy of US visa+ national ID+ marriage certificate
In your point of view how can I pass next time ?
Reduce the days ? Mention that I will travel to US after canada?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Buy I didn't submit any of my funds in the applications.. only I submit copy of US visa+ national ID+ marriage certificate
In your point of view how can I pass next time ?
Reduce the days ? Mention that I will travel to US after canada?
Well, a visitor visa asks you basic information : like highest education, job title, employer and in different form, family details. These days, they feed this information into something called as Chinook. Now Chinook is a software that can do basic statistical analysis and using averages and past data about the kind of profile you present of yourself (job, family size, education etc), it flags how likely you are to overstay or seek employment. It basically compares you to an average applicant of your profile.

Is it accurate? Not always. Is it fair? I doubt it. But it lets them group applications into risk class. Higher risk, low risk and so on. Higher risk is reviewed by a human VO and is often denied. To mitigate this denial you need to present more evidence for why you want to visit Canada as a tourist, why will you leave Canada and why you will not seek work here illegally. Basically, to tell VO reviewing your case that Chinook is mistaken about you.

What can mitigate this risk?

Your income and savings, if they are consistent with your visit.
Your immigration past, ie if in past you visited countries that share information with Canada (US, UK, Australia, New Zealand). Its not future, its past.
Your motivations for this visit. Why are you taking a solo / family trip to Canada which is costing 1000 dollars per person in just airfare? If you can give good enough reasons for this.

I can give you an example of my parents who visited Canada from India. They

1. Are retired and wanted to visit me to be with me during child birth of my son. (Thats the motivation part, it was a family reunion).
2. recieve about 2000 dollars a month in pension. They have substential savings in cash ( running in several 100K CAD ). I (their son and residing in Canada) also gave a letter of support with one of my bank statement, several 100Ks CDN in cash to support their visit.
3. We also included their medical insurance information during their visit here.

They stayed with us for six months in first visit and one and a half year in second visit.

You also need to build up your motivation and means to afford this trip for a successful visa outcome.

Last edited:

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Can you send me a suitable itinerary
Ding ding ding

Another red flag appears

Adding to the general consensus your trip does not make any sense

Go to the United States . See Niagara Falls Ontario across the river from Niagara Falls New York.

Take the boat tour. It’ll cross over into Canada . Voila . You’ve experienced the Canadian side

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
How much should I spend in 8 days trip to Canada alone I intend to re-apply also about funds I'm working in multinational company with salary 15k EGP and has balance with 3500 $ +150k EGP
Adding you’re woefully short on funds

$15k EGP = $431.00 Canadian
$150000 EGP = $4312

Your airfare alone will basically leave you with hardly any money whatsoever.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
There is one more complication that @sameh.hanna should be aware of ... You have one refusal on your record.

Your next application (visitor or whatever visa) for Canada OR any other place need to be more careful because one of the things that will done is to check the consistency of your story when compared to your rejected application and if you are reapplying for same visa, how the situation has changed. Be careful. If you are not confident of applying may be hire professional help. You do not want to be refused with a misrep.

sameh.hanna

Jun 17, 2024
$4000 Canadian will cover the flight and one days lunch in Niagara. You need to show way more money and a very good reason why you come all the way on your own.
How come! I searched now for the flight from Egypt to Montreal then from Toronto to JFK then from JFK to Egypt with total 1700 CAD and for hostel 50 CAD per night with 7 nights + food+ transportation +outing +Niagra outing with total 3500 CAD and for USA cost will check about hostel & food

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
How come! I searched now for the flight from Egypt to Montreal then from Toronto to JFK then from JFK to Egypt with total 1700 CAD and for hostel 50 CAD per night with 7 nights + food+ transportation +outing +Niagra outing with total 3500 CAD and for USA cost will check about hostel & food
It seems like you want to prove to the people who live in Canada that the costs are lower? lol You don't have enough funds. Just accept it. The officer knows it too and that's why they rejected your application. You are being really suspicious honestly.

sameh.hanna

Jun 17, 2024
It seems like you want to prove to the people who live in Canada that the costs are lower? lol You don't have enough funds. Just accept it. The officer knows it too and that's why they rejected your application. You are being really suspicious honestly.
Sorry, I just discuss not even prove to you bro, also I didn't submit any evidence of funds in my applications. So in your mind a trip for 8 days in Montreal then tornoto the. Niagara Falls , how much should I wrote in my next application also i will mention that I will resume my trip to Newyork

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So you are staying at a hostel at $50 per night. You need to show funds that support trip, not use all your savings and support your spouse. No way you can do a week in Canada for under $4k. How are you getting around?

Reactions: sameh.hanna

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Be careful when you assume hostel for 50 CAD per night. Taxes and fee add up it becomes more like 70-80 CAD per night. Food, depending upon what you eat could be 20-30 per meal per person. For a day you are looking like 60-80 dollars. Also do remember, Niagra Falls is a town about 80 KM from Pearson airport. It takes almost 1 hours 30 minutes to reach there and you need to take a bus which charges you 60-70 dollars.

To be very honest, a basic cairo to niagra should give you a pretty good idea about your expenses. Any indirect route will only add more expenses.