+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got rejection The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
How come! I searched now for the flight from Egypt to Montreal then from Toronto to JFK then from JFK to Egypt with total 1700 CAD and for hostel 50 CAD per night with 7 nights + food+ transportation +outing +Niagra outing with total 3500 CAD and for USA cost will check about hostel & food
How are you going to transfer from Montreal to Toronto? Train? Bus? that's another cost that's omitted. And you will waste 1 day to transferring to Toronto.
I don't think hostel budget of $50 is realistic. There are additional costs than the listed price, service fee, taxes ...etc.
Food and meals are very expensive in Canada now.

Reactions: sameh.hanna

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Sorry, I just discuss not even prove to you bro, also I didn't submit any evidence of funds in my applications. So in your mind a trip for 8 days in Montreal then tornoto the. Niagara Falls , how much should I wrote in my next application also i will mention that I will resume my trip to Newyork
Well, enough beating around the bush....here's the probable scenario that IRCC has come up with. You have no travel history, you're leaving your family behind and spending nearly everything you have to "visit" Canada for 8 days.....assumption: refugee claimant.....TRV denied.
At least do us the favour of being honest with your intent.

sameh.hanna

Jun 17, 2024
Be careful when you assume hostel for 50 CAD per night. Taxes and fee add up it becomes more like 70-80 CAD per night. Food, depending upon what you eat could be 20-30 per meal per person. For a day you are looking like 60-80 dollars. Also do remember, Niagra Falls is a town about 80 KM from Pearson airport. It takes almost 1 hours 30 minutes to reach there and you need to take a bus which charges you 60-70 dollars.

To be very honest, a basic cairo to niagra should give you a pretty good idea about your expenses. Any indirect route will only add more expenses.
So 150 CAD is enough per day for meals & accommodation per person + 50 for tourism places so total 200 CAD per day ?

sameh.hanna

Jun 17, 2024
Well, enough beating around the bush....here's the probable scenario that IRCC has come up with. You have no travel history, you're leaving your family behind and spending nearly everything you have to "visit" Canada for 8 days.....assumption: refugee claimant.....TRV denied.
At least do us the favour of being honest with your intent.
I have a good travel history LoL in Europe & Asia

sameh.hanna

Jun 17, 2024
Ding ding ding

Another red flag appears

Adding to the general consensus your trip does not make any sense

Go to the United States . See Niagara Falls Ontario across the river from Niagara Falls New York.

Take the boat tour. It’ll cross over into Canada . Voila . You’ve experienced the Canadian side
Just asked for it to confirm that my plan is right

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
So 150 CAD is enough per day for meals & accommodation per person + 50 for tourism places so total 200 CAD per day ?
Its not just a question of pure per day (or per diem to be fancy :) ) expense. Its a question of consistency. You need to consider what IRCC has said when refusing your visitor visa.

"Your purpose of visit is not consistent with details you have provided".

What it means is this (I am being a bit blunt here, because its best to known what you are up against). I am quoting IRCC's intent here.

"Folks who have your profile (nationality, employment, education) typically do not travel to Canada for a 8 day long vacation to Niagra Falls. Those who ask visa for such visit typically end up overstaying or working without authorization. So on balance of probablities, your visa application does not look for the purpose you are stating."

Unless you have substential savings which could warrant such trip, you have a job and income that is much more lucerative to return after your vacation (rather than overstaying) and/or have a history of following immigration laws in the countries where they could verify your visit (typically the five eye countries) it will be hard to get a visa.

That being said, there is such a thing as dumb luck and that is especially true in Canadian immigration. I personally do not relie on it. If you are desparate enough (which I do not see why you should be?), you can try again without addressing the actual underlying reason.

For any really deeper insights, I guess professionals (lawyers and RCICs) will be better suited to advice you. This is particularly true because you have one reject on your record which also needs to be addressed..

Reactions: sameh.hanna

sameh.hanna

Jun 17, 2024
Its not just a question of pure per day (or per diem to be fancy :) ) expense. Its a question of consistency. You need to consider what IRCC has said when refusing your visitor visa.

"Your purpose of visit is not consistent with details you have provided".

What it means is this (I am being a bit blunt here, because its best to known what you are up against). I am quoting IRCC's intent here.

"Folks who have your profile (nationality, employment, education) typically do not travel to Canada for a 8 day long vacation to Niagra Falls. Those who ask visa for such visit typically end up overstaying or working without authorization. So on balance of probablities, your visa application does not look for the purpose you are stating."

Unless you have substential savings which could warrant such trip, you have a job and income that is much more lucerative to return after your vacation (rather than overstaying) and/or have a history of following immigration laws in the countries where they could verify your visit (typically the five eye countries) it will be hard to get a visa.

That being said, there is such a thing as dumb luck and that is especially true in Canadian immigration. I personally do not relie on it. If you are desparate enough (which I do not see why you should be?), you can try again without addressing the actual underlying reason.

For any really deeper insights, I guess professionals (lawyers and RCICs) will be better suited to advice you. This is particularly true because you have one reject on your record which also needs to be addressed..
Thanks for your reply
But can I re-apply with another travel itinerary about 10 days (5 days in Montréal and another 5 days in Tornoto ? With total expensed 4500 CAD