+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR

Reasons234

Mar 16, 2023
A Canadian post grad program at a college doesn’t help you move up the corporate ladder if you already have a commerce degree, so nothing to do with Chinook. The issue as mentioned is you have a commerce degree and not expanding on your education.
I was able to get in University Canada west but since it's a private university I did not want to pursue there. I will order the gcms notes . Thanks for your inputs

MakariosV

Mar 18, 2023
Hi everyone,
Please I apply for my study permit with MPOWER loan approval as POF, and I also have an equivalent of 10,000CAD in my personal account. What are my chances?

And it is over 3 months since I applied, they only requested for my bank statement again like 3 weeks ago.

Please share your view and advise.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
Please I apply for my study permit with MPOWER loan approval as POF, and I also have an equivalent of 10,000CAD in my personal account. What are my chances?

And it is over 3 months since I applied, they only requested for my bank statement again like 3 weeks ago.

Please share your view and advise.
Funds are just one piece. No one can tell you your chances.

Reasons234

Mar 16, 2023
Did you receive visa or gcms notes ?
Yes I have got it

It is mentioned in gcms notes that I completed bachelors in 2022 When I submitted all the documents and clearly mentioned that it was in 2015
Also it mentions poor academic records

@Naturgrl any idea why they would make a mistake that I completed in 2022 instead of 2015

Also can I take a legal option that my case was not reviewed properly

MakariosV

Mar 18, 2023
Please is there a reason why a study visa should be delayed for over four months?
Kindly help, my agent said he has raised an online form still no response.

I had deferred my admission from March to May, and seeing that May is just next week, I wanted to defer to either June or September and the school is demanding that I pay a penalty charge of $226 for deferring admission twice, which none of it is my fault.

Someone please help me, I don't know what to do at this point.

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022
Please is there a reason why a study visa should be delayed for over four months?
Kindly help, my agent said he has raised an online form still no response.

I had deferred my admission from March to May, and seeing that May is just next week, I wanted to defer to either June or September and the school is demanding that I pay a penalty charge of $226 for deferring admission twice, which none of it is my fault.

Someone please help me, I don't know what to do at this point.
Strike of employees of the government of Canada, including the IRCC, unfortunately. But as far as I understand, they are almost done with the agreement.

Reactions: MakariosV

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
I am a student who applied for Global Hospitality Management in Conestoga. It's a one-year course so i will be doing 1+1 to get 3 years of work permit.
My student visa is rejected with the reason stated in my post.
did u pay tuition deposit

kasra1385

Jul 5, 2023
So you have posted on a forum for student visas so what is your profile. If not a student, post under visitors with your full profile including how long staying, who visiting and how much in funds you provided.
So you have posted on a forum for student visas so what is your profile. If not a student, post under visitors with your full profile including how long staying, who visiting and how much in funds you provided.
Hello I applied for student- visa for grade 12 and I had two years experience in a online Canadian school ( grade 10&11) but my visa rejected I attached officer case note and the bill I arranged could you please take a look and tell me what is the best option reapply or court
https://files.fm/u/wpca4bsue
https://files.fm/u/xjn3gq9zb

Regards

Last edited:

Alexkane

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Hi @Naturgrl , I humbly request your guidance here... My SDS Study Permit application from India was rejected yesterday for the following reason:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Here's my profile:

B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering): 2012 Passout (71%)
MBA: 2016 Passout (80%)
Work Experience after MBA:
- 1.5 years as Digital Marketing Coordinator
- 2 years as Administrative Officer
- 3+ years as Production Engineer (Current Experience)

Course Taken: 1 Year PG Certificate Course in Digital & Content Marketing at York University.
IELTS Score: Overall 8.0 Band Score (No module less than 7)

No family ties in Canada. Plus, I mentioned clearly in SOP that I want to advance my skills in Digital Marketing, and told them about the companies that could hire me in India after my international exposure to show career advancement. What do you think I missed (or I did wrong) here?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi @Naturgrl , I humbly request your guidance here... My SDS Study Permit application from India was rejected yesterday for the following reason:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Here's my profile:

B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering): 2012 Passout (71%)
MBA: 2016 Passout (80%)
Work Experience after MBA:
- 1.5 years as Digital Marketing Coordinator
- 2 years as Administrative Officer
- 3+ years as Production Engineer (Current Experience)

Course Taken: 1 Year PG Certificate Course in Digital & Content Marketing at York University.
IELTS Score: Overall 8.0 Band Score (No module less than 7)

No family ties in Canada. Plus, I mentioned clearly in SOP that I want to advance my skills in Digital Marketing, and told them about the companies that could hire me in India after my international exposure to show career advancement. What do you think I missed (or I did wrong) here?
Order GCMS notes but if you have a MBA then a certificate makes no sense education wise. No need to come to Canada as that course could be take online from anywhere. You have a MBA so honestly you cannot justify costs with higher pay. I don’t see career progression if you are a production engineeer. Your profile looks like someone trying to immigrate and studying in Canada is not a great pathway right now. Coming to Canada and paying all that money just makes no sense. Take a M.Eng to show career and education advancement.