+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am filling ITA and my baby is born in canada after we got ITA and its asking for the National Identity document.

Attinder4u

Jul 5, 2023
My child is born few days back and we don't have any document as of now, we have applied for the birth certificate and it may take 3-6 weeks and we have less time left to submit the application and while filling the form is asking to do you have any documents I have selected NO, still while saving the form its saying incomplete. We have only health card as of now that we got from hostipal.

Jesse123

Jul 3, 2023
My child is born few days back and we don't have any document as of now, we have applied for the birth certificate and it may take 3-6 weeks and we have less time left to submit the application and while filling the form is asking to do you have any documents I have selected NO, still while saving the form its saying incomplete. We have only health card as of now that we got from hostipal.
Try contacting any agencies or helpline on what to do in such a situation. Maybe the hospital authority can help you. Thank you.