+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How we can visit to our son studying in Canada for his graduation ceremony

AashishB

Dec 26, 2020
I, Mother want to attend my son's graduation ceremony. How much funds I need to show per person. And if suddenly put some amount to our bank, Is that considerable or not. I am working in a pvt. ltd. company, we have a house here in India on my husband's name.
My husband is also freelancer in his field. Is that fine.

Please suggest!

Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I, Mother want to attend my son's graduation ceremony. How much funds I need to show per person. And if suddenly put some amount to our bank, Is that considerable or not. I am working in a pvt. ltd. company, we have a house here in India on my husband's name.
My husband is also freelancer in his field. Is that fine.

Please suggest!

Thank you.
You should have proof of longterm savings in your personal account not business account. The account can be under your name or your spouse’s name if you are married. If under your husband’s name he can specify that it is family funds that you will have access to. There is no set fixed amount of funds needed. The TRV approval will also be made based on funds, proof of ties to your country ( job, property, family remaining India (spouse and unmarried children under 22)) and previous international travel especially to countries like the US, UK, Australia, etc.

AashishB

Dec 26, 2020
Thanks for your reply!
I want to visit Canada. Is there any specified amount required per month to meet my regular expenses as per Canadian general living expenditures. Like, if I want to stay there for two months to meet and help my child.
And how much time to process the visitor visa.