+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to pay RPRF fees (Information received from GCMS note) in advance?

ripon4t

Dec 7, 2013
Dear all,

I just received an information from my wife's GCMS note (singapore, Spouse PR), my wife has due of RPRF (Right of permanent residence fees) for $490. As known, If she waits till SVO reply to pay this amount, it may delay my wife's processing. Therefore, we would like to pay it early to save the time. Does anybody know how we can contact the SVO and pay the due in advance? We will be acknowledged If i get any response from any of you.

In addition, Can I (Sponsor) pay on behalf of my wife? If I pay it online as a sponsor, how could I let the visa officer know that I paid the due?

Thank you very much!

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Hi,

I think you can pay and send one original receipt together with your file #, your wife's UCI #, Name etc. to :

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

Also scan as PDF and send another copy to CIC Singapore (Case Specific Enquiry – Singapore) I heard this goes directly to the person assigned to your file so maybe if you send to both places it will be posted quicker.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

Make sure you enter your wife's particulars, File # and all other information.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
You can pay for your wife, it doesn't matter - you're a couple :)

You can pay through CIC website, just choose the "pay inside Canada" option. Although your file is already in Singapore, the payment can only be made to Mississauga. Pay through the website, and then email the receipt to Mississauga, indicating clearly the File Number (starting with F), your UCI as sponsor, and the UCI for your wife if you have it (if you don't it doesn't matter, they will be able to find you with the other numbers). At the same time, email Singapore the receipt and inform them that you have sent it to mississauga already.

Once Mississauga receives it, they will process it, and inform Singapore that the payment has arrived - Singapore will add the info to your file, so it shouldn't delay your case when they start working on it.

Here is the link with the information about paying (online, or other methods if you prefer) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-how.asp

Here is the info to send it to Singapore http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/singapore.asp

Here is the email address to send the receipt to Mississauga: CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca if you send it by email, or here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp for the postal address.

Good luck,
Sweden

ripon4t

Dec 7, 2013
Dear Jomz and Sweden,

Thank you very much for your prompt response and valuable suggestions. I just did it according to your suggestion. I just paid the amount via online and emailed to both missisuaga and singapore office (case inquiry) with the fees receipt document in attachment. Hope they will update my wife's file with the due paid. If you think I need to send the printed copy of receipt to them via postal mail as well, please let me know!

Thank you very much again!

Kindest regards,
-RIPON.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi RIPON,

Good day. After you pay from online for RPRF fees, how is your status now? Did CIC receive your payment? Thanks and let me know.

Myat

ripon4t said:
Dear Jomz and Sweden,

Thank you very much for your prompt response and valuable suggestions. I just did it according to your suggestion. I just paid the amount via online and emailed to both missisuaga and singapore office (case inquiry) with the fees receipt document in attachment. Hope they will update my wife's file with the due paid. If you think I need to send the printed copy of receipt to them via postal mail as well, please let me know!

Thank you very much again!

Kindest regards,
-RIPON.