Ravneet90

Apr 19, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Hi Can you please let me know how you got the transcript from IMT CDL and how much time it took for you.
Hello would like to know if you have been able to get your Transcripts done from IMT CDL . If yes then would love to know the process for the same please !

Aug 27, 2021
Hi Can you please let me know how you got the transcript from IMT CDL and how much time it took for you.
Hey, I took help of a service provider company mailtranscript.com and it took approximately 25 working days. I went through their website and chose my university from the listed options. After I made the payment and everything was done I was provided with an application id and I could check my status with it. They sent my documents directly to WES. It was much easier for me as I didn't have to do much on my part.

Aug 28, 2021
I got my transcripts from mailtranscript.com and it took approximately 25 working days. I just had to upload scan of my documents and everything was taken care of on their part.