+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO CONFIRM FOR AUTHENTICITY OF A JOB OFFERED FROM CANADA

abid.hassan77

Aug 3, 2017
Dear Sir,

Kindly allow me to introduce myself as Mr. Quazi Abid Hassan from Kolkata. I have got a offer letter from a company in Canada along with contract agreement and other details after having conversions over mails. The company name is "LAWRENCE McCAIN FAMILY."

According to the communication, I will not be absorbed directly with their family company (McCain Foods) but I will be absorbed under personal services of Mr. Lawrence McCain. My designation will be "Personal Assisting Manager."

I have received all related documents like Contract agreement/Offer letter/LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) etc. But I still there was no communication over phone call done.

Requesting you all to kindly go through the details of conversation I have done with them as mentioned:

Can you please let me know whether this opportunity for me is genuine or not??

" Dear Applicant,

Good to receive your updated resume has received from Naukri.com employment agency. My Interest is to employ your service as personal asset manager in my reputable estate, You will be solely required to supervise all the domestic and engineer workers, working in my estate to make sure everything is at proper functioning.

You will be working for 4 years, before the contract could be terminated and if possible renewed depending on your adroit performance. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my estate in Canada.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom

B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.

C) An official Infinity frog fx50 jeep/ changeable to your own taste of car/choice

SALARY INDICATION

YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE BASIC SALARY OF $8,500:00 CAD (Eight thousand five hundred Canadian Dollars) Basic (after Tax) MONTHLY.

ALLOWANCES/ ENTITLEMENTS

Hazard/Inconveniences: $450 .00 dollar (Monthly)

Car Maintenance: $500.00 dollar (Monthly)

House & Furnishings: $ 1,800 dollar (Yearly)

Entertainment & Recreation: 300.00 dollar (Monthly)

Travel & Events: $550.00 dollar (every 3 months)

PAID LEAVE PERIOD/ TRAVEL

You are entitled to 2 months Paid Leave which can be taken once at a time or 2 weeks apart from one different period. You will be receiving 2,500.00 CAD Take home for each leave Period. Employer for each Inter-continental trip shall pay 950.00 CAD flat rate travel/entertainment Allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first class.

To proceed further regarding the recruitment, i will appreciate if you can send the copy of your educational certificates, working experience and passport photograph and passport data page. Upon confirmation of the above document, my lawyer will be issuing the contract agreement document with the terms and conditions officially.

You will be receiving a call from us once we acknowledge the confirmation of your acceptance.

Looking forward for your reply and service.

Best Regards,

Lawrence McCain (Dr.)

Dear Abid,

I gladly write to inform you that your acceptance has been received. I will be forwarding your file for registration through my lawyers. They will be arranging the contract agreement formalities which you will have to sign and send back to me for them to be able to continue the registration procedure

Once your file registration is completed Our lawyers will seek to secure further registration at the Canadian immigration commission for instruction on how to best secure your immigration requirement for visa and work permit including our need to have you obtain a permanent residency status.

Further update and instruction should be reaching you within the next 48 hours of the receipt of this mail.

Yours sincerely,

Lawrence McCain (Dr)

Dear Abid,

Good morning to you and how are you ? with reference to your CV and copy of international passport received for the job application. Apologies for the late reply was out of the country for a while.

Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document from my Attorney. I advise you to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfied with the terms and condition, do fill up the columns with your information and print & sign the copy of the agreement document.

In order to intimate you more about the Job you will be required to undertake with me.

I need your abrupt sharpness to details, arrangement of my schedule, also please do note has it is not stated in the contract agreement directly, you will be required to travel with me or alone on errands to other countries like the United States or any I might have a private business to attend to.

To clarify you further you are not being absorbed in to the family company (McCain Foods ) but you are being absorbed under my own personal services

Also I will like you to know that you are working directly with me as my private personal assistant and so you will be required to be very confidential with matters pertaining to my personal issue unless I authorize otherwise.

If you have the need to travel with your family member you can indicate through mail so that proper arrangement will be done to assist their file processing along with yours.

Upon confirmation of the signed copy, I would be contacting the Canadian immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure your work permit and visa. I would urge you to hurry up the process, as I will need you to resume work on the stipulated date in the contract agreement because of my commitment and schedule. You will need to fill in your name and passport number before you sign and attach send copy of your scanned passport and passport photograph

The Job Offer letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is acceptable by you and duly signed.

Warm Regards

Lawrence McCain (Dr)

Ontario Canada

Dear Abid,

A happy good day to you,

Again I would like to start by apologizing for not getting back to you earlier than this and confirming the receipt of your signed agreement copy, I was really trying to make sure your documents were registered on time, yes I had gotten your submission of the agreement contract, It was immediately forwarded to the Canadian Labor department for a swift registration as a foreign worker under via my license. Your LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) registration copy is attached to this mail please hold on to it till further instructions are given you.

I have been informed that you have to sign an offer letter to which can be used to register you with the Citizenship and immigration service here, they will need it to sort your file and register you a smooth and proper file processing procedure regarding the acquisition of the required work permit and visa.

Hence also attached is an offer letter of employment drafted to suit the requirement, please do print it out and sign the form and send it back to me so I can have you registered with the citizenship and immigration service.

Looking forward to hear from you soon

My Sincere regards

Lawrence McCain (Dr)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scam. I do like how they use the same template over and over again.

https://embassy-finder.com/canada_in_new-delhi_india

"Received a mail from Mr. Pharrel Robinson. as shown below. Need to know the genuienity regarding the same. is this True or Fake
Dear Applicant,
Good to receive your updated resume from naukri.I would be able to employ your service as household supervisor in my reputable estate, You will be solely required to supervise all the domestic and engineer workers working in my estate to make sure everything is at proper functioning.

You will be given 5 years contract at first and after the 5years you can renew it or terminated depending on your adroit performance. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my estate in Canada.
A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working from 9am to 1.30pm and from 2:30 pm to 6pm.

SALARY INDICATION
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE BASIC SALARY OF $6,800:00 CAD (Six thousand eight hundred Canadian Dollars) Basic (after Tax) MONTHLY.

ALLOWANCES/ ENTITLEMENTS
Hazard/Inconveniences: $450 .00 dollar (Monthly)
Entertainment & Recreation: $200.00 dollar (Monthly)
PAID LEAVE PERIOD/ TRAVEL
You are entitled to 2 months Paid Leave which can be taken once at a time or 2 weeks apart from one different period. You will be receiving 2,500.00 CAD Take home for each leave Period. Employer for each Inter-continental trip shall pay 950.00 CAD flat rate travel/entertainment Allowance to employee.
To proceed further regarding the recruitment, i will appreciate if you can send the copy of your passport photograph and International passport data page. Upon confirmation of the above document, my lawyer will be issuing the contract agreement document with the terms and conditions officially.
You will be receiving a call from us once we acknowledge the confirmation of your acceptance.
Looking forward for your reply and service.
Here attached me and my wife's picture.
Best Regards,
Pharrel Robinson
+1-647-243-6218"

abid.hassan77

Aug 3, 2017
Hello Guys,

In addition to my conversion earlier, they have again mail me and wrote the following :

"
Dear Quazi Abid,

I am really happy with good news received from our immigration lawyer over the completion of your job file approval with our Citizenship and Immigration Commission office.

This is to notify you that the company has forwarded all the necessary required supporting documents to our immigration lawyer to contact our embassy in your country to have an immigration Attorney assigned from our home office here in Canada, to defend your file at the designated Canadian High Commission office in your country India.

Also know that your file has been grouped under diplomatic preference through our efforts by providing all the necessary required documents to our sectors that are concerned with foreign workers through our company immigration lawyer, that's why you will not experience any difficulties on getting your visa and your work permit, all the necessary approval has been done.

An Immigration Attorney has been assigned from our immigration home office to guide you through and get your visa and work permit without any delay nor denial on your visa and work permit and permanent residency acquisition.

You are to contact the Appointed Immigration Attorney in our embassy in your country, through the contact details sent from the Citizenship and Immigration Services office. He will be contacting you as well

Make sure you contact the Immigration Attorney with immediate urgency as regarding your visa and work permit process and attend to your file processing fees according to instructions. Attend to your processing details as instructed

Keep me informed with every development on your visa and work permit over there, in other to confirm your flight ticket without any delay.

Find the attached file to download letter from our Citizenship and Immigration Service. The contact information of the officer in charge to work on and represent your file processing.

You are to forward a copy of this attached file to the officer for confirmation of your file number as I have been informed.

Sincere regards

Lawrence McCain (Dr)

+14378881151"

Attachment was regarding employment approval for foreign employee.

Till now they have sent every related documents like LMIA/Contract Agreement/Offer letter/Employment approval for foreign employee etc. Is it chances for fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's 100% a scam. There is 0% chance this is real.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

In addition to my conversion earlier, they have again mail me and wrote the following :

"
Dear Quazi Abid,

I am really happy with good news received from our immigration lawyer over the completion of your job file approval with our Citizenship and Immigration Commission office.

This is to notify you that the company has forwarded all the necessary required supporting documents to our immigration lawyer to contact our embassy in your country to have an immigration Attorney assigned from our home office here in Canada, to defend your file at the designated Canadian High Commission office in your country India.

Also know that your file has been grouped under diplomatic preference through our efforts by providing all the necessary required documents to our sectors that are concerned with foreign workers through our company immigration lawyer, that's why you will not experience any difficulties on getting your visa and your work permit, all the necessary approval has been done.

An Immigration Attorney has been assigned from our immigration home office to guide you through and get your visa and work permit without any delay nor denial on your visa and work permit and permanent residency acquisition.

You are to contact the Appointed Immigration Attorney in our embassy in your country, through the contact details sent from the Citizenship and Immigration Services office. He will be contacting you as well

Make sure you contact the Immigration Attorney with immediate urgency as regarding your visa and work permit process and attend to your file processing fees according to instructions. Attend to your processing details as instructed

Keep me informed with every development on your visa and work permit over there, in other to confirm your flight ticket without any delay.

Find the attached file to download letter from our Citizenship and Immigration Service. The contact information of the officer in charge to work on and represent your file processing.

You are to forward a copy of this attached file to the officer for confirmation of your file number as I have been informed.

Sincere regards

Lawrence McCain (Dr)

+14378881151"

Attachment was regarding employment approval for foreign employee.

Till now they have sent every related documents like LMIA/Contract Agreement/Offer letter/Employment approval for foreign employee etc. Is it chances for fake.
100% scam, 100% fake

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As said definitely a scam but would be interesting to know what the actual objective is of the scam. Is it simply to draw people in to part with a fee to apply for a permit then they disappear or is some id theft involved.

There are a lot of desparate people wanting to emigrate so like the multiple fake document scams that appear on the forum from time to time I guess they must get a few hits to make it worthwhile.

It is still amazing though that people still need to ask whether fake or not given if looks too good to be true then it is. The compensation package and paid vacation expenses is a give away if nothing else, and 2 months vacation who gets that much ever !

Also I just read the post again and saw a file needed to be downloaded. That could well be malware being installed , who knows.

Last edited:

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
This is real hard. Even if one can say it is fake. How do you convince people who are interested in this. There was a similar trend with the currently defunct 457 Australian Visa for Fruit pickers. Apart from ID Theft what are they really going to get. All they say is that VISA processing fees should be handled by oneself through embassy. Who can really take this apart. Can anyone call or ask to investigate +1-647-243-6218 are there any sting investigators among us. Is there anyone in Canada who can register a complaint since this is a Canadian number and done from there. Who can check the details behind their website http://www.dairyfarmingcorpltd.com Are there ways to identify the sender IP and other details from the email. Who among us is a skilled CS person who can untangle this digital of information.

I really wish if someone can help me and others on this or the least post solutions to stay away from these culprits intelligently and use the available methods and resources to take legal measures.

Manireddi09

Jan 28, 2019
Hello brother exactly as same as you i got a offer letter from michael meccain real estate company . Can you please call me once 7382971432

Is it geniune or fake????