+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

psh

Feb 18, 2020
Hello everyone. Hoping someone can help me with this.
I submitted my husband and my passports in VFS Mumbai after receiving a"ready for visa" mail in Jan'2020. However, my CIC account got an update today with "information letter" which had the same content as the email back in Jan and is requesting for submission of passport.
Is this normal or do I have to reach out to them informing passport is already submitted?
Thanks!

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
I submitted my husband and my passports in VFS Mumbai after receiving a"ready for visa" mail in Jan'2020. However, my CIC account got an update today with "information letter" which had the same content as the email back in Jan and is requesting for submission of passport.
Is this normal or do I have to reach out to them informing passport is already submitted?
Thanks!
You don't have to do anything since you've already submitted your passports.

samsamsam1

May 9, 2019
Thanks!
Yes, I got the same thing. It is just an extension for the deadline to submit your passport - a few other people also reported this in this thread and they received their passports without incident.