+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Jul 9, 2018
Received PPR on 22june,2018 unfortunately I was in India due to family matters. Had to req IRCC to allow me to submit passport in India, they sent a new email asking to submit them through VFS to New Delhi. Submitted documents on 29th june, till date its still showing that your application is in progress. I was wandering how long does this process takes. Anyone, please. Thanks.

JIGNABHATT

Dec 26, 2016
Hello,

i have applied for study visa since more then 70 days i dint get approval yet. i have a query

if i get approval how much time it take to stamp passport and return back??

JIGNABHATT

Dec 26, 2016
hello,
i have applied for study visa since more then 70 days i dint get approval yet. i have a query

Jul 9, 2018
Hello,

Once your passport is dispatched by the embassy you should get it the very next day. That’s what usually happens in most cases as VFS don’t take that long. Keep in mind only business days if its dispatched on the weekend you might get it the next weekday.

GSingh001

May 21, 2014
Hello everyone, I am in Canada and got my Passport request on 22nd and I submitted my passport and on 24th I got another request for my spouse who is in India to submit her passport to vfs office . She submit her passport on 25th June to vfs office in Delhi. The next day on 26th she got message that her passport has been sent to Canada visa office in Delhi . I got my passport back on 28th with my PR . I want to know if u guys have any idea when will my wife get her passport .