+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
Alright thank you, can you please enlighten me on the documents that's are required
1. all your previous education mark sheets
2. Transcript
3. all your financial documents ( eg. loan sanction letter, any scholarship letter )

and if you're applying through an agent better to ask her/him about which document would be preferable to present in the SP.
get ready with all other documents except GIC certificate, college fee payment receipt, and medical certificate.

Some agents also asks for documents of your family members.
so it is better to talk with your agent.

but, according to me if you apply for an SP one and half month before your semester commencing date. you might get your visa intime.

all the best for you visa.

Cynthia256

Apr 25, 2021
1. all your previous education mark sheets
2. Transcript
3. all your financial documents ( eg. loan sanction letter, any scholarship letter )

and if you're applying through an agent better to ask her/him about which document would be preferable to present in the SP.
get ready with all other documents except GIC certificate, college fee payment receipt, and medical certificate.

Some agents also asks for documents of your family members.
so it is better to talk with your agent.

but, according to me if you apply for an SP one and half month before your semester commencing date. you might get your visa intime.

all the best for you visa.
Okay thank you so much, let me hope for the best

MR999

Mar 30, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hi i just wanna ask how did u apply to Conestoga College? Its actually one of the colleges that im checking for enrollment. It will be so helpful if you could help me out maybe. Thanks a lot and God Bless!
I've applied through Applyboard , even you can login and apply through that!!

dhruv_007

Apr 6, 2021
I have received my LOA just now.. Please find the details below.

Applied on - 1st Feb 2021
Course - Web Development
Campus - Doon

I hope you'll receive your LOA soon.

Reactions: pratik244

Kolex12

Apr 9, 2021
I want to apply for conestoga January 2021 waitlist. Is it worth it? I didn't want to apply for September this year as I wouldn't be fully ready to move by then

MR999

Mar 30, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I want to apply for conestoga January 2021 waitlist. Is it worth it? I didn't want to apply for September this year as I wouldn't be fully ready to move by then
Yeah, if you want apply for January 2022! Apply now because its first come first serve basis and still you have chance for September its not late

Kolex12

Apr 9, 2021
Yeah, if you want apply for January 2022! Apply now because its first come first serve basis and still you have chance for September its not late
Thanks buddy. Really appreciate. Finishing up my application soon.
God help us all meet there

Reactions: MR999