+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

Apr 15, 2021
Noo, I only applied at Conestoga college
I think you should apply for some other colleges as well, even though i think its a bit late but give it a try. Other colleges can take upto a month to respond to your application and you can complete your fees, gic and medical and apply for visa after that. Basically, you still have a chance for september intake if you apply for any other college and get LOA within a month. Best of luck.

tiny123497

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
I think you should apply for some other colleges as well, even though i think its a bit late but give it a try. Other colleges can take upto a month to respond to your application and you can complete your fees, gic and medical and apply for visa after that. Basically, you still have a chance for september intake if you apply for any other college and get LOA within a month. Best of luck.
do u have any idea how long does fleming college takes to provode loa

Cynthia256

Apr 25, 2021
Okay thank you

tiny123497

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
No not really, search it up on this forum/google/youtube. Btw did you get any response from Conestoga ? You applied on 24th Feb right ? And still no response, even after more than 2 months ?!
Yeah its been two months now
I asked my agent nd they said possibly I’ll get it this week or next

Apr 15, 2021
Yeah its been two months now
I asked my agent nd they said possibly I’ll get it this week or next
Man this makes me think that should i even wait for this college. Actually I've already gotten accepted in Canadore college Brampton campus but i'm still waiting for this one, but if I don't get a response by 15th May i'll go for Canadore. I'm just confused that is it worth waiting for that long and will i even get the LOA by 15th May. I applied on 18th March for Conestoga btw

tiny123497

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Man this makes me think that should i even wait for this college. Actually I've already gotten accepted in Canadore college Brampton campus but i'm still waiting for this one, but if I don't get a response by 15th May i'll go for Canadore. I'm just confused that is it worth waiting for that long and will i even get the LOA by 15th May. I applied on 18th March for Conestoga btw
if u applied in march u should get it by end of may or start of june but that would be too long to wait

Apr 26, 2021
Is there any estimate as to how long would it take to hear back?

Thank you
Hi i just wanna ask how did u apply to Conestoga College? Its actually one of the colleges that im checking for enrollment. It will be so helpful if you could help me out maybe. Thanks a lot and God Bless!

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
I'm I really too late for September intake
Don't worry Cynthia if you will be ready with all other documents by end of the June and you can apply for the visa in the first week of July you might get your visa. I haven't applied for any college yet still I'm planning for the September intake.

Cynthia256

Apr 25, 2021
Don't worry Cynthia if you will be ready with all other documents by end of the June and you can apply for the visa in the first week of July you might get your visa. I haven't applied for any college yet still I'm planning for the September intake.
Alright thank you, can you please enlighten me on the documents that's are required