+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

autoscriptor

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
I wonder if the following would work for people who believe the P2 email was sent but never received. This method assumes the VO already created an account for the PA on the PR portal using the email address they provided.
  1. Go to PR Portal at https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
  2. Click "Forgot your password?"
  3. Enter the email you provided in your reply to P1 and click Next
If your VO has created your account, you should receive an email with a password reset link.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Sorry what mean kal method
Basically, you proactively send an email that was supposed to ask if you received P1. Essentially, you need to copy and paste the list of questions from P1, answer them, explain your circumstances, and then send it to the email address that sent you P1.

Below is a list of the email addresses I used. I followed this process, and about a week later, I received the P2 email. However, I’m certain that P1 was initially sent to me, though I never received it, as confirmed by several IRCC call representatives. You have to be sure that is your case as well.

Pak1233

Sep 11, 2024
I wonder if the following would work for people who believe the P2 email was sent but never received. This method assumes the VO already created an account for the PA on the PR portal using the email address they provided.
  1. Go to PR Portal at https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
  2. Click "Forgot your password?"
  3. Enter the email you provided in your reply to P1 and click Next
If your VO has created your account, you should receive an email with a password reset link.
Hi I did same and they send me mail with password recover after that what I should do

vrat

Oct 2, 2018
Has anyone recently received their pr card? The picture I have uploaded is still under review on the portal for little over 30 days