+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long it takes to get the passport back from L.A canada consulat

audicell

Dec 3, 2013
Its been one and half month and i am waiting for my passport to arrive back from L.A canada consulate. I sent my passport on 25th October and haven't received yet.

Please suggest what should i do. I tried calling them and reaching them through email. But none of them answer.How can i reach them. I feel i have lost my passport and i have travel plans on dec 15th. What should i do ???

anburaj1985

Nov 25, 2013
Try sending a FAX. Urs is paper application or online application. Paper application may take time. Good luck!

audicell

Dec 3, 2013
Its online application. I did it on 24th sept and got accepted on 8th october. They asked to sent the passport in. I did that happily. But now they are not sending the passport back. Its been 5 weeks. I am just furious. Do you think if my friend walks in and asks in personal about my status that will help.

Please advice.
Thanks

anburaj1985

Nov 25, 2013
I don't think walk-in would help unless ur friend has been authorized by you when you submitted the application.
I would try sending emails and Fax showing ur flight ticket.

audicell said:
Its online application. I did it on 24th sept and got accepted on 8th october. They asked to sent the passport in. I did that happily. But now they are not sending the passport back. Its been 5 weeks. I am just furious. Do you think if my friend walks in and asks in personal about my status that will help.

Please advice.
Thanks

PavithraKiran

Dec 12, 2013
Hi,

Did you get your passport? I have sent them my passport after approval on Nov 13(online aplication).. on Nov 28th. The tracking says they received on Dec 2nd. I booked my tickets to fly on Dec 16th . Havent heard from them. I have the return envelop enclosed but we dont have the tracking number :( :(
Highly worried about my passport.

Star01151988

Dec 16, 2013
PavithraKiran said:
Hi,

Did you get your passport? I have sent them my passport after approval on Nov 13(online aplication).. on Nov 28th. The tracking says they received on Dec 2nd. I booked my tickets to fly on Dec 16th . Havent heard from them. I have the return envelop enclosed but we dont have the tracking number :( :(
Highly worried about my passport.
Hi, did you get your passport yet?