+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
passing 49 days today still no response from vo. applied from Bangladesh (offline application)may 2019 intake. 5 weeks processing time mentioned in cic.gc. if they are taking more than 5 weeks then why they mentioned it in cic.gc? i think they do not have any responsibility.

You will get yours soon just be patient for them there is much applicant

Lovepreet28

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
passing 49 days today still no response from vo. applied from Bangladesh (offline application)may 2019 intake. 5 weeks processing time mentioned in cic.gc. if they are taking more than 5 weeks then why they mentioned it in cic.gc? i think they do not have any responsibility.
Waiting for may intake visa you?

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
You will get yours soon just be patient for them there is much applicant
i know i have to be patient, there is nothing i can do about it but patience has level. If vo can't give decision within the given time then they should change the processing time limit. Those indolent sluggish vo.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
i know i have to be patient, there is nothing i can do about it but patience has level. If vo can't give decision within the given time then they should change the processing time limit. Those indolent sluggish vo.

Have you send them a message through webform?

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Try do so since your application as above the process time stated on CIC website... You can send them a message using the webform
yes i will. i am wondering why vo's doing these with so many students. one of my pal submitted his application after 5 days of my application. He got medical call after 12 days which was 10 april. I don't know what kind of weed those vo's are smoking.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
yes i will. i am wondering why vo's doing these with so many students. one of my pal submitted his application after 5 days of my application. He got medical call after 12 days which was 10 april. I don't know what kind of weed those vo's are smoking.

I don't really understand them they are just unpredictable as there processing time is not accurate...

Reactions: stressedz

Taran6796

May 6, 2019
My journey from Submitting the file to getting the visa is full of ups and downs.
I submitted the file in VFS chandigarh on 8th march 2019 and a day before that i got a message from my embassy that they needed more information for my medical. My file received by IRCC delhi on 11th of march.
I sent them more medical information on 27th march.....and till that time i have received 2 acknowledgement letters...My classes were scheduled from 29th april...I didnt get any update till 6th may the same date i received a message from the college that my admission is revoked because i didnt show up...On 6th may only i got update that medical wass passed in the CIC account(LOG IN BY GCKEY)...On 8th may got the biometrics correspondence letter..And today got the update that my application is approved...
NOW I WANTED TO KNOW THAT IF I SEND THE UPDATE TO THE COLLEGE WILL THEY ALLOW ME FOR THE MAY INTAKE OR WILL THEY DEFER MY ADMISSION TO NEXT INTAKE ie September.?? KINDLY REPLY

Reactions: Evankc

AMONKIPROTICH

Apr 29, 2019
KENYA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi members please advise,i applied for study permit online on 22nd april.in the optional documents ,i also applied for temporary residence visa.My application has since been rejected basing on the temporary residence visa which was not my primary application.The letter of refusal stated that MY application for VISITING visa could not be granted and am thinking that my STUDY permit application was not considered.i have a strong conviction that when reviewed for study permit, i stand a chance of getting it.how best should i adress this issue?study permit applications usually take 9weeks here and my decision was made within 2weeks and as such i believe they processed a wrong visa and i regret why i had o include the application for TRV.kindly help

Yeahboi

May 14, 2019
Applied on 10 april offile sds category,my agent told me not to link my file at cic,ita been already a month,what should i do?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Applied on 10 april offile sds category,my agent told me not to link my file at cic,ita been already a month,what should i do?
So, you are assuming your agent applied them, it's very fishy that he said not to link your file. SDS applications prior to April 30th will still take 45 days.

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
My journey from Submitting the file to getting the visa is full of ups and downs.
I submitted the file in VFS chandigarh on 8th march 2019 and a day before that i got a message from my embassy that they needed more information for my medical. My file received by IRCC delhi on 11th of march.
I sent them more medical information on 27th march.....and till that time i have received 2 acknowledgement letters...My classes were scheduled from 29th april...I didnt get any update till 6th may the same date i received a message from the college that my admission is revoked because i didnt show up...On 6th may only i got update that medical wass passed in the CIC account(LOG IN BY GCKEY)...On 8th may got the biometrics correspondence letter..And today got the update that my application is approved...
NOW I WANTED TO KNOW THAT IF I SEND THE UPDATE TO THE COLLEGE WILL THEY ALLOW ME FOR THE MAY INTAKE OR WILL THEY DEFER MY ADMISSION TO NEXT INTAKE ie September.?? KINDLY REPLY
It all depends on college policies. Some college do not allow defer admission so yo would have to apply again for next intake but they would be able to transfer your fees. Get in touch with your college ASAP

I would recommend changing your intake and do not try to go for May intake because you might get questioned by CBSA officer at landing that your college classes started almost a month ago and you are very late.