+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for OINP to go from "Decision In Progress" to "Approved/Rejected" status?

kavya777

Jun 18, 2024
I applied under the International student Job Offer Stream and the processing time is 90 -120 days. Submitted since February 16th.
I see. Lots of other ppl who applied under same stream have been stuck at DIP including myself. Because your work permit is expiring, try to speak to your employer to see if they can support LMIA and then you can apply for closed work permit perhaps ? I'm hopeful that we all will get the approvals pretty soon since it's past the timeline now. Have you tried to call oinp regarding this ?

Reactions: shaheer_01

xrayviz

Nov 12, 2023
For Healthcare NOI's, has anyone figured out if we need to keep making ECA available every month if our application is in assessment?

Swatt

Dec 22, 2022
Hi All,
Application under HCP stream has been on assessment status for almost a month now. It has been long time since submitted application, way more than the processing time now any reasons.

kavya777

Jun 18, 2024
The Timeline is in the signature of this profile:
Signature
OINP Employer International Student Stream
ITA: 15/Aug/2023
| Submitted: 31/Aug/2023 | Assessment: 01/Nov/2023 | DIP: 12/Dec/23 | Nomination: 21/Feb/2024
Hello,

I just wanted to know if you received the nomination in email ? and all the other documents via email ? or was it via the oinp portal ?

Thanks,
Anamika Kaur

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
Hello,

I just wanted to know if you received the nomination in email ? and all the other documents via email ? or was it via the oinp portal ?

Thanks,
Anamika Kaur
You'll get all the documents in the email. The portal will show this message :

We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find the following documents attached to the email from noreply@ontario.ca :
• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter
• Work Permit Support Letter
• Minister’s Welcome Letter
The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.
All IRCC application forms and guides are available on the IRCC website. Detailed instructions on how to apply for permanent residence as a Provincial Nominee are available at the following link: Application for Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class (IMM P7000) - Canada.ca
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program recognizes the challenges related to settling in a new country. To learn more about free support services to help you before and after you arrive, please visit Get settled in Ontario | Ontario.ca

Reactions: kavya777

kavya777

Jun 18, 2024
You'll get all the documents in the email. The portal will show this message :

We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find the following documents attached to the email from noreply@ontario.ca :
• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter
• Work Permit Support Letter
• Minister’s Welcome Letter
The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.
All IRCC application forms and guides are available on the IRCC website. Detailed instructions on how to apply for permanent residence as a Provincial Nominee are available at the following link: Application for Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class (IMM P7000) - Canada.ca
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program recognizes the challenges related to settling in a new country. To learn more about free support services to help you before and after you arrive, please visit Get settled in Ontario | Ontario.ca
Hey!

Thanks a lot! I will keep an eye out for the emails touchwood :) I am in the same category as you, OINP asked me some documents last month and it has been in DIP ever since. Were you also requested to submit few more documents? I am anticipating maybe thats why our processing is taking longer than expected?

Reactions: happyfox00

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
Hey!

Thanks a lot! I will keep an eye out for the emails touchwood :) I am in the same category as you, OINP asked me some documents last month and it has been in DIP ever since. Were you also requested to submit few more documents? I am anticipating maybe thats why our processing is taking longer than expected?
Nope, No additional document request.

Reactions: kavya777