+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for OINP to go from "Decision In Progress" to "Approved/Rejected" status?

kavya777

Jun 18, 2024
Anyone here from Feb's 08, 2024 Job Offer: International Student who is still waiting for approval/rejection?

It has been more than 120 days, and some people from March's ITA have already received their approvals. Is it normal to take that long?

Thanks!
Hey! I recently read online that we have to fill an application consent form and attach that too. Did you submit it and did you e-sign it or was it a print out and then you signed and submitted ?

kavya777

Jun 18, 2024
Yes! Same boat. Next week would be the 120 day average processing time deadline!

Shall we expect it to take longer? Up to this point, my thought is that it will!

Best,
Hey! I recently read online that we have to fill an application consent form and attach that too. Did you submit it and did you e-sign it or was it a print out and then you signed and submitted ?

Mamol475

Apr 22, 2024
Kavya,

I believe the consent form was introduced after the draw, on which I was invited to apply, on Feb 08 24. The only form I attached to the application was the Attestation form; on that one, I did an e-sign and wet signature (I attached both).

Applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) | ontario.ca

"As of February 26, 2024, you must sign, date and upload the Applicant Consent Form with your application. Please complete this form after you have reviewed your application details in the e-filing portal. If you have an immigration representative, they may not sign this form on your behalf. "

I hope this answers your question; please correct me if you are talking about another form!

Thanks!

shaheer_01

May 17, 2020
Kavya,

I believe the consent form was introduced after the draw, on which I was invited to apply, on Feb 08 24. The only form I attached to the application was the Attestation form; on that one, I did an e-sign and wet signature (I attached both).

Applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) | ontario.ca

"As of February 26, 2024, you must sign, date and upload the Applicant Consent Form with your application. Please complete this form after you have reviewed your application details in the e-filing portal. If you have an immigration representative, they may not sign this form on your behalf. "

I hope this answers your question; please correct me if you are talking about another form!

Thanks!
You are correct, this doesn't apply to us. Just for extra clarity. If it did then our applications would not be in DIP, they would be returned incomplete

Reactions: Mamol475