+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How LONG after RPRF is VISA issued???

canadiangrl

May 17, 2015
Hi everyone. Im sponsoring my hubby who is in pakistan. My application is being processed by LVO.

Here is my timeline:

Applied in september 2014

File transfer to LVO in october 2014

Ecas was last updated in november 2014 with meds reveived and decision made under the sponsorship status.

Now I received an email requesting additional documents and the right of permanent resident fee. I wanted to know what the next step is for me and what is currently happening with my application. Also if I order CAIPS notes, are they useful at all? What can they tell me?

Here is the email:

Dear Applicant,In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.Marriage Certificate / LicenceCertified translation in English or French of Nikah Nama.Right of Permanent Residence Fee Please advise your sponsor to pay this fee in Canada ($490 Cdn). This payment cannot be accepted in the UK. It must be paid in Canada in accordance with the instructions in the sponsorship kit. The receipt should be sent to CPC-Mississauga. Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

So what is the next step for me? How long will I have to wait for a reply and can others share their experience? Wheb did you receive reply after paying rprf???

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
Timelines vary for all sorts of reasons. In our case (U.S. citizen) we sent the last of the additional documents and the RPRF at the end of November and got a "decision made" at the end of March. Depending on their workload, the London office may be quite different. The status for ours went into "in process" in early March.

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
We actually sent in a medical and FBI check that were almost 4 years old with our submission. They asked for the new medical, police check, CSQ, RPRF, and a couple of other documents in June, but we were very broke (and still are), and that add up to a lot of moeny. It took a lot of time to save up, beg for loans, etc., before we were finally able to send the last of what they asked for. They actually had to send us a second request.

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
canadiangrl said:
I see. But you are currently in canada right?
Yup, it's all done now. My partner's application is complete and he is now a permanent resident.

adman

Aug 22, 2015
Hi Canadiangrl.
I got a very similar e-mail for RPRF fee and Nikkah Nama (in english) for my wife.
Did you mail the document and the receipt to LVO (or via e-mail)? Did you send the original translation or was it a copy?

Have you heard anything from them yet?