+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I apply for OINP ?

diyaeldin

Jul 25, 2017
Hi There,

This is my first post in the forum, I hope I can get the help I need.
With a total of 413 points, I have my WES assessment done, as well as the IELTS.
During my search on the internet, I found many post mentioning that I can apply to OINP with that score.
My questions.. what are the steps of applying to OINP? Do I submit the express entry application first?
and what are the chances to get an ITA with that score?

Regards,

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Hi There,

This is my first post in the forum, I hope I can get the help I need.
With a total of 413 points, I have my WES assessment done, as well as the IELTS.
During my search on the internet, I found many post mentioning that I can apply to OINP with that score.
My questions.. what are the steps of applying to OINP? Do I submit the express entry application first?
and what are the chances to get an ITA with that score?

Regards,
It doesn't work that way.

You apply for Express Entry and then if Ontario deem you worthy they send you an invitation to apply.

413 is more than enough, what is your NOC though as that is a deciding factor. They are pushing hard to get IT people in

diyaeldin

Jul 25, 2017
It doesn't work that way.

You apply for Express Entry and then if Ontario deem you worthy they send you an invitation to apply.

413 is more than enough, what is your NOC though as that is a deciding factor. They are pushing hard to get IT people in
Thank you for replying, i fall under electrical & electronics engineer (2133), what chance do I have?
one more question, when do I have to get my work experience assessed? before or after submitting an application? and should it be done abroad or I have to in Canada?

Thanks again