Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Gelato said:
Thanks :) But I wonder where I can get this #. I looked thru all my Canadian passport, SIN #, PR card, etc ... can't find UCI #
It's on my PR card. An eight digit number called "ID No/No ID".

acapeg

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
HONG KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
7-3-2014 police clearance certificate
AOR Received.
8-4-2014
File Transfer...
8-5-2014
Med's Done....
26-10-2013, 18-3-2014 (x-ray)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-9-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-9-2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
Gelato said:
I have a question. For the scanned copies of the bday cards/photos, u just print them in black and white OR color?
i printed in colour ...

lsturtle

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
AOR Received.
20-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
computergeek said:
They will look it up for you. No issue.
So, I called cic hotline,and it turned out my application hasn't even been processed yet. Am I in luck or what? :'(
Thank u all foe the replies.

Jasjag007

Jul 4, 2014
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=Navy][b]♥ 30-09-2013 ♥[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=orange][b]♥ Oct-2013 ♥[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=Brown][b]♥ Re-med 27-Jun-2014 ♥[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=Brown][b]♥ Re-med 28-Jun-2014 ♥[/b][/color][/move]
Interview........
[move][color=orange][b]♥ In Process 03-Jul-2014 ♥[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=blue][b]♥ 07-Nov-2013 ♥[/b][/color][/move]
wishing everyone a speedy visa :p :p :p :p

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hi all

Sorry i am not a Family class , I am a single applicant through BCPNP , i know I might in a wrong topic but I can't find other topics that shows hong kong timeline , so I hope people here can give me some advices !!

i am already in canada , and I am from Macau , and i think my visa office is Hong Kong (or ottawa )? I received cic AOR on 12 May,2014 , and until now(15,July 2014) i didn't get a medical exam request ! is this normal ? I saw other hong kong people's timeline , how could they get the med done before the AOR ? how does things work for ppl from hK visa office ? anyone has a clue??

thanks for everyone who replied !!!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
quinton0121 said:
Sorry i am not a Family class , I am a single applicant through BCPNP , i know I might in a wrong topic but I can't find other topics that shows hong kong timeline , so I hope people here can give me some advices !!

i am already in canada , and I am from Macau , and i think my visa office is Hong Kong (or ottawa )? I received cic AOR on 12 May,2014 , and until now(15,July 2014) i didn't get a medical exam request ! is this normal ? I saw other hong kong people's timeline , how could they get the med done before the AOR ? how does things work for ppl from hK visa office ? anyone has a clue??
Economic class immigration and family class have different processes. Family class immigrants may have medicals done in advance. Economic class immigrants must wait until they are requested by the visa office.

Your AOR letter should have indicated which office would process your application. However, with an AOR of 12 May I wouldn't expect you to hear anything - normally you won't for ~6 months as it waits in queue. Then you would typically get a request for the final materials: medicals, RPRF, updated documents, etc. Then 2-4 months after that they would either request your passport (if not visa exempt) or they would issue your documents (COPR).

But the family class timeline won't help you determine your own timeline.

littleern

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014, CIC M requested police cert and rec'd on 14-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-03-2014
File Transfer...
08-08-2014
Passport Req..
11-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
2015 summer
has anyone else here receive the passport requested from HKVO lately (who submitted application in 2014) ?

minnekei

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014 (AOR2:19-02-2014)
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-10-2014 (IP: 19-08-2014, DM: 28-10-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-11-2014
littleern said:
has anyone else here receive the passport requested from HKVO lately (who submitted application in 2014) ?

Do you know anyone who received PPR recently? Do you know their timeline?

BunnyB

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 26 2014
Doc's Request.
received procedural fairness letter
AOR Received.
May 06 2014 , AOR2 Jun 03 2014
File Transfer...
May 08 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 22 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 30, 2014
LANDED..........
01 Dec 2014
littleern said:
I read from other thread that someone got PPR this week, application received on Dec 23. Hopefully they will move on to 2014 applicants soon.

fymak

Jul 25, 2014
Dear all,

I need your advise!

I have attended an interview few days ago and received email from the IO who was not satisfied with my hubby (NR - sponsor) and me genuinely intend to reside in Canada at any time in the near future and requested us to provide the below to make the final decision:

- credible evidence of our plans to establish ourselves and my family in Canada (i.e. job offers in Canada, other significant and credible settlement arrangements) --> both my hubby and I are in HK and how we can have job offers in Canada, also, I do not have work permit, how I can get a job offer..

- credible evidence of the operation of the numbered company in Canada such as financial statements, tax returns and marketing plan --> really don't know what to do!!

- credible evidence that my hubby and I have servered, or have begun to sever my ties to HK
(i.e. contracted shipment of goods to Canada --> I am asking for quotation from moving company and will confirm the quotation next week
credible evidence of disposal of assets in HK --> we only rent a flat and do not have property, I have already terminated the leaseing agreement
letter of release form the HKSAR Inland Revenue department --> I have just notified IRD by email today
transfer of financial assets to domiciled in HK to Canada --> don't know what to do, please advise.
credible letter of resignation for myself --> I can submit my resignation letter as reference and my employer is preparing reference letter for me stating that I will move to Canada for good ......... is it sufficient??

Any other relevant information that I can made the IO believe that my hubby and I will move back Canada for good? and have enough fund to support a family of 4 (I have USD60K bank draft and have shown it to the IO during interview) ?

I am not sure if it is strange that after I have received the above letter from IO, I then received another email from CGC in 15 minutes requesting me to provide the below to continue the processing of my application:

1. New medical exam required - this must be received at this office by 2014/08/24 - have arranged to do the exam again
2. RPRF, family class - this must be received at this office by 2014/08/24
3. Police Certificate - this must be received at this office by 2014/08/24 - police has already sent the cert to their office on 22 July 2014

They did not request me for my passport but there is a sentence stating "Please note that police certificates and passports must be originals"...........do I need to submit my passport as well??

Also, there is saying "Please submit the requested documents as a single package." ...... I have checked with police office, they will not submit the original cert to CGC directly ... how can I submit all the requested information in a single package??

Sorry for so many questions, I really don't understand if it is a good sign or not and what I should do right now, so confusing, so frustrating. Please help!

Million thanks.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fymak said:
- credible evidence of our plans to establish ourselves and my family in Canada (i.e. job offers in Canada, other significant and credible settlement arrangements) --> both my hubby and I are in HK and how we can have job offers in Canada, also, I do not have work permit, how I can get a job offer..
It's really easy for some people: If you have friends/relatives who own a business in Canada, they can write you a letter that they would employ you/hubby once you/hubby are legal to work in Canada. The letter itself is credible evidence.

To provide credible evidence to sever your ties in HK, you can provide housing arrangement in Canada (either purchase agreement, property tax notice, rent contract or letter from friend/relatives in Canada showing living arrangement until you find your own home), arrangement with relocation company to ship personal belongings from HK to Canada, etc. BTW, why would you need to transfer financial assets to Canada - why not stay put those assets for better financial opportunities? Yes, submit your and hubby's resignation letter as reference. While the police would not submit the original cert to CGC directly, can't you bundle the above credible evidence together with the police original cert and submit to CGC in a single package??

minnekei

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014 (AOR2:19-02-2014)
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-10-2014 (IP: 19-08-2014, DM: 28-10-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-11-2014
fymak said:
3. Police Certificate - this must be received at this office by 2014/08/24 - police has already sent the cert to their office on 22 July 2014

They did not request me for my passport but there is a sentence stating "Please note that police certificates and passports must be originals"...........do I need to submit my passport as well??

Also, there is saying "Please submit the requested documents as a single package." ...... I have checked with police office, they will not submit the original cert to CGC directly ... how can I submit all the requested information in a single package??

Sorry for so many questions, I really don't understand if it is a good sign or not and what I should do right now, so confusing, so frustrating. Please help!

Million thanks.
I think you can just send your passport if you don't need them recently...

You could contact some real estate agency inquiring renting/buying houses in Canada...then you show the IO your communicating emails as proof...

BTW, when did you receive the request of Interview and when is the interview?

your CNCC was send on July 22 already? when did you receive the request...I thought it will take one month...

fymak

Jul 25, 2014
steaky said:
It's really easy for some people: If you have friends/relatives who own a business in Canada, they can write you a letter that they would employ you/hubby once you/hubby are legal to work in Canada. The letter itself is credible evidence.

To provide credible evidence to sever your ties in HK, you can provide housing arrangement in Canada (either purchase agreement, property tax notice, rent contract or letter from friend/relatives in Canada showing living arrangement until you find your own home), arrangement with relocation company to ship personal belongings from HK to Canada, etc. BTW, why would you need to transfer financial assets to Canada - why not stay put those assets for better financial opportunities? Yes, submit your and hubby's resignation letter as reference. While the police would not submit the original cert to CGC directly, can't you bundle the above credible evidence together with the police original cert and submit to CGC in a single package??
Hi, steaky,

Thank you so much for our advise. I will try to look for any friends own a business in Canada.

Re transfer financial assets to Canada, I think the IO just giving me an example to prove my hubby and my intention to reside in Canada.

The police will only submit the original cert to CIC directly instead of sending it to me, and I will not even get a copy, so I think I will leave it as it is ..........the police officer said that CIC should know that but it seems so strange to ask me to put it in one package for submission.

fymak

Jul 25, 2014
minnekei said:
I think you can just send your passport if you don't need them recently...

You could contact some real estate agency inquiring renting/buying houses in Canada...then you show the IO your communicating emails as proof...

BTW, when did you receive the request of Interview and when is the interview?

your CNCC was send on July 22 already? when did you receive the request...I thought it will take one month...
Hi, minnekei,

Thank you for your advise.

In fact that I have already shown the IO some information of real estate information that I will plan to buy during the interview.

I received interview request letter around 22/6/2014 and interview was on 22/7/2014.

I used the interview request letter to apply for my CNCC on 30/6/2014 and I called to check the status on 24/7/2014, the police officer told me that they have sent out to CIC on 22/7/2014. It is much faster than what I have expected since the official timeline is 4 weeks.