hardeep_khalsa

Nov 7, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Hello Guys, I had a question. Can someone take a home loan after applying for PR Application. I am FSW-O , India. Wud it raise questions, or do I need to tell IRCC before taking the loan ?? Is there any restriction or something ?? Or I can just take any loan I like after eAPR ??

Please please do let me know if anyone has any knowledge.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello Guys, I had a question. Can someone take a home loan after applying for PR Application. I am FSW-O , India. Wud it raise questions, or do I need to tell IRCC before taking the loan ?? Is there any restriction or something ?? Or I can just take any loan I like after eAPR ??

Are you asking about getting a home loan in India? If so, IRCC doesn't care. Since you have already submitted your PR application month ago or so, you don't need to worry about debt and POF either (not that a loan would result in a rejection).

You'd be required to have POF till you land in Canada.

hardeep_khalsa

Nov 7, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Are you asking about getting a home loan in India? If so, IRCC doesn't care. Since you have already submitted your PR application month ago or so, you don't need to worry about debt and POF either (not that a loan would result in a rejection).

You'd be required to have POF till you land in Canada.
Thank u so much for taking out time to reply.
Yes, a Loan in India, and yes, the POF will remain intact until after I reach Canada.

JerryUStall

Aug 8, 2023
As far as I know, applying for a home loan after submitting your PR application shouldn't typically raise questions or cause issues with your application.

JerryUStall

Aug 8, 2023
As far as I know, applying for a home loan after submitting your PR application shouldn't typically raise questions or cause issues with your application.
There's no strict restriction that I'm aware of. However, it's always a good idea to be transparent, so if you feel unsure, it might not hurt to give a heads-up to IRCC just to keep things clear. And remember, I'm not an expert, but sharing what I've heard so far. Best of luck with your FSW-O application! Oh, and by the way, have you considered connecting with a Mortgage Broker in Northampton? They could provide some valuable insights too.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hello Guys, I had a question. Can someone take a home loan after applying for PR Application. I am FSW-O , India. Wud it raise questions, or do I need to tell IRCC before taking the loan Review of a loan provider called Harmoney?? Is there any restriction or something ?? Or I can just take any loan I like after eAPR ??

applying for a home loan after submitting your PR application should not inherently raise questions or pose issues with the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Your financial decisions, including taking a loan, are generally separate from your immigration application. However, it's always a good practice to keep the IRCC informed about any changes or updates in your circumstances. While there isn't a specific requirement to inform them about taking a loan, transparency is appreciated. If you have any doubts, consider reaching out to the IRCC directly or consulting with an immigration professional to ensure you navigate the process smoothly.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
applying for a home loan after submitting your PR application should not inherently raise questions or pose issues with the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Your financial decisions, including taking a loan, are generally separate from your immigration application. However, it's always a good practice to keep the IRCC informed about any changes or updates in your circumstances. While there isn't a specific requirement to inform them about taking a loan, transparency is appreciated. If you have any doubts, consider reaching out to the IRCC directly or consulting with an immigration professional to ensure you navigate the process smoothly.
I got this