+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Help please.I sent my sister’s application on January 9 and I contacted cox .they are telling me that they can’t find the file even though I sent it with currier and I have a signature that it was received.i am sending emails through web form and every time different people are asking for the same information which I am sending back.I can’t call anyone as they are not accepting phone calls and the only form to contact is the webform which I am not finding any answer from it.anyone that has any other email address I can contact ?anyone in the same situation?

Mayanjomaa

May 2, 2018
it could work, but emphasize more on the reference letter if you will submit any, and be careful with the job duties mentioned in the experience letter. I am RCIC , if you need any assistance you can contact me.
Hi can you please rupik said contact me on what’s up 4038707308 i need some assistance

Bluebird20

Apr 18, 2020
Hi anyone sent the application after 27th March still waiting for receive/AOR? Just want to know whether CIC is still processing files. Thank you.

Jtkj0610

Apr 4, 2020
O, very sad news. When u applied and when u got AOR?
And when u knew about returned documents? Plz reply
Thx
Hello, may i know what documents did you send for your part and your applicant? I am about to submit mine for my sister.
Thanks

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hi, ive been silent reader of this forum may ask a question maybe someone can help me my consultant submitted my application under Home support worker pilot last January 3 2020 untill now no AOR can i follow up it myself and how? TIA

Reactions: marita2020