+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
sorry .. did you mean your application has been returned?
Yes, they did. And I just found out today, They sent my docs in January 17th but I have not received it yet.They said they sent it thru mail posts . Are they still accepting applications just in case I will be sending them back with my complete documents?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, they did. And I just found out today, They sent my docs in January 17th but I have not received it yet.They said they sent it thru mail posts . Are they still accepting applications just in case I will be sending them back with my complete documents?
Sorry to hear that.

Yes, the program is still open.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
How u find it? Thx

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Home Child Care Provider Pilot Timeline:
Application received: Sept 20th 2019
AOR: Oct 29th 2019
NOA Request: Feb 3rd 2020
Biometrics Request: Feb 28th 2020
Medical Request: Feb 28th 2020
Hi mv1017, you mentioned from your previous post that you were not able to complete your medical exam bec. of Covid.

How about your Biometrics?

Were you able to complete your Biometrics? Thank you

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Hi everyone especially to those Single status applicant. Did u still include or fill out the “dependant section” and dependant details in the generic form in your application package? Coz literally there’s nothing to put there as I’m single. I have no dependant at all. Enlighten me please. Thanks in advance!

mRichard

Mar 5, 2020
Hi everyone especially to those Single status applicant. Did u still include or fill out the “dependant section” and dependant details in the generic form in your application package? Coz literally there’s nothing to put there as I’m single. I have no dependant at all. Enlighten me please. Thanks in advance!
My recommendation would be to gather all questions and book consultation with registered lawyer/ consultant and ask there. Besides, I would refrain from doing this application on my own since it's an important decision of your life; it's better to engage experts, preferably from Canada itself.

Reactions: marita2020