+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Ellena123

Feb 22, 2020
I think they don't need to as what I've read on their website. It is stated there that employers
would only send the employment offer to us and IRRC we'll call them at later date to
verify the genuity of the offer and probably asked some requirements required for the employers.
You can go through or check their website to read it for yourself.
your employer didn’t create account in the Employer Portal?

Soodmunish

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone submitted the lead statement from the Employer along with the offer of employment and from the Employer stating the duties and experience.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Reactions: Chachalava

joe_cic

Apr 12, 2017
How do you guys understand this — Is the allocated 2750 annual quota for the HCCP based on the overall approved work permits (for applicants without the 2-year Canadian experience), or combination of approved work permits and permanent residence issued (for applicants with the 2-year Canadian work experience)?

To simplify my question: How is the 2750 quota calculated — number of work permits approved only vs. number of approved work permits + number of permanent residence issued? Which one?

I want to assume the number of approved work permits could be unlimited, and the 2750 quota/year is for issued permanent residence. What do you think?

Reference: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/caring-children-caring-people-high-medical-needs/application-process-who-apply.html

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
How do you guys understand this — Is the allocated 2750 annual quota for the HCCP based on the overall approved work permits (for applicants without the 2-year Canadian experience), or combination of approved work permits and permanent residence issued (for applicants with the 2-year Canadian work experience)?

To simplify my question: How is the 2750 quota calculated — number of work permits approved only vs. number of approved work permits + number of permanent residence issued? Which one?

I want to assume the number of approved work permits could be unlimited, and the 2750 quota/year is for issued permanent residence. What do you think?

Reference: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/caring-children-caring-people-high-medical-needs/application-process-who-apply.html
its 2750 applicants and their family receiving PR. For example if an applicant and his family receives PR under this program then it will be counted as 1.
Even though family members receives PR under this program but they are not counted towards the 2750 number.

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi there. I just received an email that my application is refused. Reason is no LMIA from my employer. Doesn’t make sense coz there’s no need for LMIA for this new pathway now, right?
Yes, it doesnt make sense. Appeal the decision

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Hi! Has anyone who sent their application last December received an update/AOR already? Thanks!
They received mine Dec 16 but I haven’t heard anything back from them

Reactions: bells08