+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
For those who will submit any requested documents THRU GCKEY account. I almost made a mistake of not sending it. I uploaded it BUT forgot to click the “next” button at the bottom of the page. Good thing that I rechecked it and saw that it was not sent. So I went back and and clicked the “Next” button and voila! It needed my electronic signature and a security question to answer in able to transmit it. So my status changed immediately from “your action is required” to “SUBMITTED”.

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone.I have done three year general nursing and midwifery diploma .I have my wes report .It says three year hospital study and training.In canadian equilancy column.It says not equilant to completed canadian study.am i eligible for HCCP. Pls answer
The wes report is not equivalent.
Use another evaluation body for your ECA. You can use iqas, ices or CES

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I called ircc today to follow up about my submitted document thru gckey account. And he acknowledged it and read what I sent.
then the webform replied to me today acknowledging that my sent document was received and will be in my file shortly.
Hmm, I’m happy that they are working and they acknowledged it immediately.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I called ircc today to follow up about my submitted document thru gckey account. And he acknowledged it and read what I sent.
then the webform replied to me today acknowledging that my sent document was received and will be in my file shortly.
I hope this will come to reality not another false hope.. https://www.cicnews.com/2021/12/trudeau-releases-canadas-new-immigration-system-priorities-1219549.html#gs.j1bo1a

Reactions: myrrah0315

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Wow! That's good to know. Waiting for their reply also acknowledging the receipt I submitted thru webform

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Wow! That's good to know. Waiting for their reply also acknowledging the receipt I submitted thru webform
maybe they replied to me because it was a REQUESTED DOCUMENT? It says that it’s also a priority along with Afghanistan. I sent my new passport thrice, but it cannot get through because they didn’t ask for it yet.

Reactions: myrrah0315

Oge1

Dec 16, 2021
Do we need to put the job offer through employer porter. If so, what is the LMIA exception code we can use for HCCPP application

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Do we need to put the job offer through employer porter. If so, what is the LMIA exception code we can use for HCCPP application
I read the employer portal. It’s only for an institution who have more than one employer (not applicable for one employer).

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
ADR (Additional Document Requests) take 2-3 months for processing.
When will the status change from "We have received your additional documents" to "We are reviewing your additional documents?" Or will it not change at all till the final decision?

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Anyone have idea why it states "NO FURTHER REQUEST LETTER WILL BE SENT" on the last document letter that they sent?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
When will the status change from "We have received your additional documents" to "We are reviewing your additional documents?" Or will it not change at all till the final decision?
It takes time

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Anyone have idea why it states "NO FURTHER REQUEST LETTER WILL BE SENT" on the last document letter that they sent?
I also got the same email “no further request…”. It only means that email request will only be sent ONCE, if you missed reading that email (which happened to an old friend who seldom opened her email or it went to the spam mail, she missed the warning email from ircc, and got a deportation email. But she managed to get a lawyer and appealed to ircc). So I think, that’s the meaning of those phrase.

Reactions: Deep2020

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I read a news about the death of afghan little girl, they were supposed to be here soon, but because of the ircc delays, she died. So we’re not the only one who’s been delayed by the ircc.
But on a second thought, the little girl was from a wedding party when she was shot by the Taliban. Wait, did I miss something there? I thought it was all bloody war there, why there’s still a wedding party going on??? And if you’re applying for a refugee visa, why would you get out of the house and join a party??? Anytime you can be killed because refugee means you’re against the government.

**sorry, just venting out again**