+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

high-score test takers will be arranged to ceremony earlier?

Shirley_vic

Jan 10, 2013
I am thinking ,,maybe high-score first serve....
I had the test,and I know I didnot do very well,maybe 16/20.( I already know I passed the test)
And I am still waiting for the invitation letter,meanwhile some test takers who took test later than me attend ceremony already... :(

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can you please be cooperate in the forum and tell us your time line

and which local office you did the test and since when .

did you get RQ ?

Z

zaza39

Shirlry_vic how did you know you pass? Which Province you from? Here in Manitoba they gave use a paper with information in bold 'PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE FOR THE TEST RESULT"

Shirley_vic

Jan 10, 2013
zaza39 said:
Shirlry_vic how did you know you pass? Which Province you from? Here in Manitoba they gave use a paper with information in bold 'PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE FOR THE TEST RESULT"
Hi zaza39, I am in Vancouver bc,I called cic call center,and the lady there confirmed that.

Shirley_vic

Jan 10, 2013
gamasa said:
can you please be cooperate in the forum and tell us your time line

and which local office you did the test and since when .

did you get RQ ?
Gamasa, I did the test Oct 2012. I am in Vancouver .no R.Q

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shirley_vic said:
Gamasa, I did the test Oct 2012. I am in Vancouver .no R.Q
When gamasa asks of the timeline its with reference to the detail if available 'from' the application date i.e.

1. applied on/mailed to CPC-S (Sidney) on date a,
2. application arrived CPC-S on date b,
3. ecas shows received date c,
4. received discover Canada on date d,
5. ecas shows in process on date e,
6. received test notice date f,
7. test on date f.....

this detail helps those at a the same local CIC office to gauge where they are in the processing.

No is the answer to your initial question. The oath schedule for those that passed the test is not based on your score. Even if it was think of the bureacratic/logistical nightmare..how would CIC schedule those with the same pass mark?

ISK

Dec 29, 2012
what were the questions like and how many do you have to answer correctly to pass?

Shirley_vic

Jan 10, 2013
Msafiri said:
When gamasa asks of the timeline its with reference to the detail if available 'from' the application date i.e.

1. applied on/mailed to CPC-S (Sidney) on date a,
2. application arrived CPC-S on date b,
3. ecas shows received date c,
4. received discover Canada on date d,
5. ecas shows in process on date e,
6. received test notice date f,
7. test on date f.....

this detail helps those at a the same local CIC office to gauge where they are in the processing.

No is the answer to your initial question. The oath schedule for those that passed the test is not based on your score. Even if it was think of the bureacratic/logistical nightmare..how would CIC schedule those with the same pass mark?
This my timeline below---------------
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 19, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 19, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 8, 2012.

We sent you a notice on May 22, 2012 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 14, 2012 at 10:05 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on September 17, 2012 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 12, 2012 .....................

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for this timeline Shirley_vic its very helpful. You missed a test which has delayed your time to the oath. Did the first test notice not get to you on time if you ok to share? Or did you intentionally miss the test? Seems you got a re-test very quick so you are lucky in that aspect.

Shirley_vic

Jan 10, 2013
Msafiri said:
Thanks for this timeline Shirley_vic its very helpful. You missed a test which has delayed your time to the oath. Did the first test notice not get to you on time if you ok to share? Or did you intentionally miss the test? Seems you got a re-test very quick so you are lucky in that aspect.
Thanks Msafiri,I missed the first test cause I was sick that time.
Is that really a reason delay the time to the oath?
Any friends of you have same experience?

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Shirley_vic for your time line ..

now i will give you GOLD advice call the CIC ask when you will get your oath

whatever they will say ignore and ask to seclude another call with CUSTOMER RELATION

the call center will ask u why sir tell him it is private.

customer relation >>> is the only one who able to give u right answer and accrue

good luck bro

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shirley_vic said:
Thanks Msafiri,I missed the first test cause I was sick that time.
Is that really a reason delay the time to the oath?
Any friends of you have same experience?
I mean that missing the first test resulted in a second test which was several months later.....by default these additional months have added to your overall processing time to get to the oath.

Could you share with the board the communication with CIC on the missed test...did you notify them you were sick? Did you not just turn up for the test etc?