+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

high-score test takers will be arranged to ceremony earlier?

Shirley_vic

Jan 10, 2013
gamasa said:
thanks Shirley_vic for your time line ..

now i will give you GOLD advice call the CIC ask when you will get your oath

whatever they will say ignore and ask to seclude another call with CUSTOMER RELATION

the call center will ask u why sir tell him it is private.

customer relation >>> is the only one who able to give u right answer and accrue

good luck bro
really?did you do that?just call cic then ask them transfer to customer relation?

Shirley_vic

Jan 10, 2013
Msafiri said:
I mean that missing the first test resulted in a second test which was several months later.....by default these additional months have added to your overall processing time to get to the oath.

Could you share with the board the communication with CIC on the missed test...did you notify them you were sick? Did you not just turn up for the test etc?
Hi Msafiri,I called cic ,and was told that I don't need to call them,system will arrange another date automatically.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shirley_vic said:
Hi Msafiri,I called cic ,and was told that I don't need to call them,system will arrange another date automatically.
Thanks for this info its very helpful for others on the forum. Hope you get your oath date soon.

740mel

Nov 15, 2012
my test was Oct 15th and oath date was January 9th. It maybe has something to do with you missing the first test?