+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi i have received my BOWP on the basis of pr.but now my PR is rejected.

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
hi i have received my BOWP on the basis of pr.but now my PR is rejected. So now i want to go on vacation to india will there be problem at immigration in canada when i will be back.
please let me know

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Thts really scary situation ...may i knw why ur pr was refused ???

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
bussim said:
hi i have received my BOWP on the basis of pr.but now my PR is rejected. So now i want to go on vacation to india will there be problem at immigration in canada when i will be back.
please let me know
very sorry to hear that.. Could you please share the reason for rejection?

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as long as the bowp is still valid when you return, there'll be no issues at immigration.

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
hi,
avisad i have talk to the cic on phone and they said that once your file is rejected you can not do anything .

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
avisad they had send me the rejection letter in that they have clearly mentioned that any pcc submitted by you should not be older than 90 days .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bussim said:
hi,
avisad i have talk to the cic on phone and they said that once your file is rejected you can not do anything .
There are people on the forum who have reopened their EE profile even 4-6 weeks after their application was cancelled. Unfortunately, call centre agents at CIC do not know everything about the EE system.

bussim said:
avisad they had send me the rejection letter in that they have clearly mentioned that any pcc submitted by you should not be older than 90 days .
Check the link I've sent earlier. PCCs are valid for 6 months.

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
hi,
rjoy.sing and avisad here is the reply from goverment
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has reviewed your application for permanent
residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a
complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificates
Police certificate from India for your spouse was issued before submission of the application. It
is not up to date.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not
identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
Refund of fees
As we are rejecting your application, CIC will refund the fees that you have paid. This includes a
refund of the processing fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if you have already paid
this fee.
Job Seeker account
Since your application is rejected, you are no longer a candidate for Express Entry and your
Express Entry profile number is no longer valid.
If you registered for the Government of Canada’s Job Bank, you should deactivate or remove
your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website. You should also remove any references
that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
New Express Entry profile
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry
profile through your MyCIC account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you
must make sure your documents are valid on:
- the date you submit your new Express Entry profile,
- the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.
Documents where validity is important are:
- Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old.
- Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.
The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your
MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to
submit a new Express Entry profile.
If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get
directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.
Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
and when i called cic those guys told me that your pcc was older than 90 days at the time of application

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
bussim said:
and when i called cic those guys told me that your pcc was older than 90 days at the time of application
On which date you submitted the application and what was the date on your spouse PCC?