+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi evry one

ali22

Apr 21, 2013
hi evry one help here so please help me.here is my story.i come to canada like 7 months ago i meet my wife long time ago and she sponsor me to come here and now we leaving in here parents house because we have no place to stay and i cant find work evry time i go for interview they ask me for a Canadian experience and sure because i am new i have not.so my probleme start the first day i come here my wife mother start to look at me like i am some one come from other planet from the first day i come she start to give me a order like i am slave and my wife always tell me that i need to do what she want because we leaving in her house my wife dad is a good men never say any or did any thing to me but always her mother try to hurt me and to remind me i am staying in her house with no work so i need to be her slave specially that her daughter (my wife ) sponsored me to come here...so i tell my wife we need to move because its hard to live like that she told me that we have no place to go and its will cost us to live out so you need to do whatever she ask you without say any word ...so its like hell her mother always try to hurt me and if i try to make her happy or do something make her change her treetment she say that am kissing her ass and i am not like that she always make fun of my language because i am not very good and try to hurt me and make fun of my religien because i am muslem...i have a daughter with my wife and some times she try to make me feel that i have no right to do any thing with here because always her daughter sponsored me(my wife)...i really don't want to do that any more and i am scared if i leave the house it will be prob with my wife and she can make her divorce me and send me back to my country because she tell me that one day like she teasing but she was not.my prob is not to leave in Canadam or not my prob if i get prob with my wife and divorce me that will effect my residence her and sure i cant leave without my daughter she now my only reason for life...so please i need help what i can do i love my wife but she don't want to help and she like she just bring me her to work and make money she is like a new one i never met her before she tell me you all right and blabla and when her mother start to fight she start to bitch at me like her mother always right please i want to leave that house but i am so worry if that will effect my residence in Canada and if my wife divorce me she can really send me back to my country because i have feeling that she will do because her mother and because i am not working but i swear i try to get a work but they want me to work a very good job.so please advice me what i can do i cant leave like that its 7 or 8 month and i cant take any more i am sick of it please answer my question and what i can do and if i have any right of my daughter if i am a permanent resident my daughter was born here ...thnx in advice

ali22

Apr 21, 2013
ali22 said:
hi evry one help here so please help me.here is my story.i come to canada like 7 months ago i meet my wife long time ago and she sponsor me to come here and now we leaving in here parents house because we have no place to stay and i cant find work evry time i go for interview they ask me for a Canadian experience and sure because i am new i have not.so my probleme start the first day i come here my wife mother start to look at me like i am some one come from other planet from the first day i come she start to give me a order like i am slave and my wife always tell me that i need to do what she want because we leaving in her house my wife dad is a good men never say any or did any thing to me but always her mother try to hurt me and to remind me i am staying in her house with no work so i need to be her slave specially that her daughter (my wife ) sponsored me to come here...so i tell my wife we need to move because its hard to live like that she told me that we have no place to go and its will cost us to live out so you need to do whatever she ask you without say any word ...so its like hell her mother always try to hurt me and if i try to make her happy or do something make her change her treetment she say that am kissing her ass and i am not like that she always make fun of my language because i am not very good and try to hurt me and make fun of my religien because i am muslem...i have a daughter with my wife and some times she try to make me feel that i have no right to do any thing with here because always her daughter sponsored me(my wife)...i really don't want to do that any more and i am scared if i leave the house it will be prob with my wife and she can make her divorce me and send me back to my country because she tell me that one day like she teasing but she was not.my prob is not to leave in Canadam or not my prob if i get prob with my wife and divorce me that will effect my residence her and sure i cant leave without my daughter she now my only reason for life...so please i need help what i can do i love my wife but she don't want to help and she like she just bring me her to work and make money she is like a new one i never met her before she tell me you all right and blabla and when her mother start to fight she start to *censored word* at me like her mother always right please i want to leave that house but i am so worry if that will effect my residence in Canada and if my wife divorce me she can really send me back to my country because i have feeling that she will do because her mother and because i am not working but i swear i try to get a work but they want me to work a very good job.so please advice me what i can do i cant leave like that its 7 or 8 month and i cant take any more i am sick of it please answer my question and what i can do and if i have any right of my daughter if i am a permanent resident my daughter was born here ...thnx in advice
please help what i can do please i need advice

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
ali22 said:
hi evry one help here so please help me.here is my story.i come to canada like 7 months ago i meet my wife long time ago and she sponsor me to come here and now we leaving in here parents house because we have no place to stay and i cant find work evry time i go for interview they ask me for a Canadian experience and sure because i am new i have not.so my probleme start the first day i come here my wife mother start to look at me like i am some one come from other planet from the first day i come she start to give me a order like i am slave and my wife always tell me that i need to do what she want because we leaving in her house my wife dad is a good men never say any or did any thing to me but always her mother try to hurt me and to remind me i am staying in her house with no work so i need to be her slave specially that her daughter (my wife ) sponsored me to come here...so i tell my wife we need to move because its hard to live like that she told me that we have no place to go and its will cost us to live out so you need to do whatever she ask you without say any word ...so its like hell her mother always try to hurt me and if i try to make her happy or do something make her change her treetment she say that am kissing her ass and i am not like that she always make fun of my language because i am not very good and try to hurt me and make fun of my religien because i am muslem...i have a daughter with my wife and some times she try to make me feel that i have no right to do any thing with here because always her daughter sponsored me(my wife)...i really don't want to do that any more and i am scared if i leave the house it will be prob with my wife and she can make her divorce me and send me back to my country because she tell me that one day like she teasing but she was not.my prob is not to leave in Canadam or not my prob if i get prob with my wife and divorce me that will effect my residence her and sure i cant leave without my daughter she now my only reason for life...so please i need help what i can do i love my wife but she don't want to help and she like she just bring me her to work and make money she is like a new one i never met her before she tell me you all right and blabla and when her mother start to fight she start to *censored word* at me like her mother always right please i want to leave that house but i am so worry if that will effect my residence in Canada and if my wife divorce me she can really send me back to my country because i have feeling that she will do because her mother and because i am not working but i swear i try to get a work but they want me to work a very good job.so please advice me what i can do i cant leave like that its 7 or 8 month and i cant take any more i am sick of it please answer my question and what i can do and if i have any right of my daughter if i am a permanent resident my daughter was born here ...thnx in advice
Apply EVERYWHERE. We were in a similar situation. My mom tended to look at my husband the same way but he got a job, in a factory. I would look around at factories because a lot of them are within North America and are used to immigrants. Even if you have college education, it will get you some Canadian experience and then after a little while of working there, you will be able to move out.

hope54321

Apr 20, 2013
ali22 said:
Im sorry to hear that. Yes, look for any job that you can find. For now dont worry about the salary or if the job is way below your qualification the important thing is you have a job and earning your own money. The like parker said look for better jobs that way you dont need to stay all the time with your in laws. Dont lose hope.

ali22

Apr 21, 2013
they don't want me to work in factory and things like that my wife and her mother specially her mother want me to have a good salary because she feels bad when her sisters and her family ask her what i work and she will feel bad to tell them i am working in factory with 10 dollars her mother think that she the best and her family too she ember's to say that i am working like that.and i think she want her daughter(my wife ) to broke up with me she want her to divorce me the problem she never like me because she like a racist.she always make fun of me

hope54321

Apr 20, 2013
ali22 said:
they don't want me to work in factory and things like that my wife and her mother specially her mother want me to have a good salary because she feels bad when her sisters and her family ask her what i work and she will feel bad to tell them i am working in factory with 10 dollars her mother think that she the best and her family too she ember's to say that i am working like that.and i think she want her daughter(my wife ) to broke up with me she want her to divorce me the problem she never like me because she like a racist.she always make fun of me
But my friend how could you have a good high paying jobs if for starters theyre asking you for canadian experience and you cant give them any? From the moment you landed you are a permanent resident so dont be afraid, even if your wife divorced you as long as you can work. Work in factory or whatever you can find for now think of it as your ladder, its your first step until you can reach the highest step of your own ladder.

hope54321

Apr 20, 2013
And maybe you could talk with your father-in-law as you have said his okay, about your plans. Then he could talk some sense to his racist wife! lol :p

ali22

Apr 21, 2013
hope54321 said:
And maybe you could talk with your father-in-law as you have said his okay, about your plans. Then he could talk some sense to his racist wife! lol :p
my father in law he is a very good men but some times he make me so upset he cant even protect him self he always tell me you need to ignore to live her.but i ignore to much i cant take it any more

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hope54321 said:
if the father-in-law is quite now he will forever be quite so that's not a good idea may even make it worst, listen as others say start somewhere its better your working than not working at all who knows you can get to the top of the leader easy.

hope54321

Apr 20, 2013
ali22 said:
my father in law he is a very good men but some times he make me so upset he cant even protect him self he always tell me you need to ignore to live her.but i ignore to much i cant take it any more
Okay this is my point my friend, if you still try to find a "good job" so that your tormentor ahem i mean mother in law will nod at it. You are risking to make yourself jobless for a long time and live in that house. Now its up to you to make your own mind. Againdont lose hope!

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
ali22 said:
but i am so worry if that will effect my residence in Canada and if my wife divorce me she can really send me back to my country because i have feeling that she will do because her mother and because i am not working
Don't worry about this. You don't fall under the probationary 2-year PR, you already have full PR. There is no way they could take away your PR or send you back to your home country, in case of separation or divorce. You can stay here as PR forever no matter your relationship with your sponsor now, or what they threaten you with.

Barbara Baraka

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/22/2013
AOR Received.
02/19/2013
File Transfer...
03/15/2013
Med's Request
extend for 6 months
Med's Done....
05/13/2012
Interview........
05/19/2013
Passport Req..
05/19/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/20/2013 & received on 5/23/2013
LANDED..........
ISA by July 18th, 2013
Hi Ali,,, I am Mohamed, Egyptian and let me say that, your father in law is already slave, your mistake is you wait 7 months without working,,,,,, go out look for whatever job, don't worry about anything, be a man for yourself and your daughter,,,, your wife 99% she is like her mom,,,,, and how you can get a good job without start anywhere????????????????????????????

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
its impossible to get a high paying job without Canadian degree. I would say get admission somewhere part time and work part time at retail stores, at the gas station or even as a security guard!
you have to stand up if you wanna survive.