+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi does they ask for further documents after??

mr.lonely

Aug 3, 2009
hi everyone ,please does the local office ask for further documents after asking for ROPR landing fees?..did that happened to anyone or heared about it....or they simply dont?? thanx in advance....

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
They can ask further documents if they feel something is missing with the application. When the file transferred abroad and if they they need more evidence they usually send you a letter requesting them within 90 days period or they can request them to bring them with you during an interview.
Are you applying outland. Did you already approved first stage? which visa office are you dealing with?
Good luck!!!

mr.lonely

Aug 3, 2009
hi marlena this my second post but u dont remember me...im applying through damascus as you..i guess i saw in some post of yours that they found your husband's passport correct me if im wrong (hope not) ..i really wanted to know if anyone had been asked for further documents after asking for ROPRL fees. thank u for ur reply.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unlikely but possible. They would typically ask for all the documents that they need BEFORE asking for the PR landing fees.

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm sorry if this is going to be a dumb question, but what does the ROPR fee stand for? Something Something Permanent Resident fee.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Mr.Loney if they request additional documents it would be included in the same letter requesting to pay ROPRL fees.
May I ask when your request was received by Damascus.???.. Are you sponsoring your wife or husband????
My experience with Damascus is excellent. They are very polite and understanding. They always answer to your request and very efficient with the entire process.

Good luck!!!!!

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Are you referring to the request received the to pay the fee???? If yes than you will receive another letterto submit your passport!!!! You should receive the letter perhaps by next 2 weeks but also depends on background checks if you had lived in another country for more than a year it may take sometime to do them.
In my opinion there is no possibility for an interview if they are asking you to pay the fee!!!!
One question that I had asked in my previous post.
When was your application received in Damascus????

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Mine was received April 29 but AOR only received May 17,2009. If everything ok as I mentioned before you will receive something before the end of the month. Keep me updated and good luck!!!!

mr.lonely

Aug 3, 2009
thank u marlena but just yesterday i realized a terrible thing i posted another post now please take a look at it i will be thankful to your opinion.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Wow!!! I didn't notice you have applied for something else as well!!!!
Did you advise them about the mistake... In my opinion you should because it can considered as mispresentation and than cause a problem with your application.