NA
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2017
LANDED..........
Will be 05-07-2017
atifali281 said:
thanks daniel... one thing more I am going to apply for study visa. But i want to know that can my brother in law support my education as he has good statement. He is in belgium n doing a white collar job. Can i attach his bank statement with my visa application as my guardian? Will that be accepted?
If he is sponsoring you, then you need a letter from him and anything that relates to his property and funds... income proof, savings proofs, property and vehicle titles, etc.

Helipatel42

Apr 28, 2018
hello,
I recently got admission in CDI college for Business Administration diploma, which is of 10months. i spoke directly to the International admission director who guided me with the whole process. they have the DLI number as i checked numerous time. i sent him photocopies of my academic credential and my IELTS General result, on which i scored 7.0 Band. he took an admission test from me in my country by designating a proctor and offered me waiver from the Academic Ielts.. My profile is as follows:
"10th:- 85% (Science)
12th :- 66% (Science)
bachelor 2years :- 50% (Journalism and history)
MBA 2 years:- 3.5 CGPA (Banking and finance)
9+ wroking experience as an Administrative Assitant in a Government Office"
Now my question is what are my chances for study visa with my opted course and college?? and would it bother the visa officer that i am exempted by the college to attempt and produce Academic IElTS score?? i am thinking to show CAD 32000 by a loan statement whereas total expense of living 12000 CAD and tution CAD 15500 equal to CAD 27500 ??
A quick response will be highly appreciated as i have to apply visa asap because my classes are going to start in september 2017 and visa processing time for my country is 4 weeks..

regardss...
Don't go in private college. You won't get work permit if you study from private college. You week get student visa but no work permit. I went through the same situation

Ekamdeep kaur

Jan 24, 2019
Hlo this is me ekam from Punjab,India.. I passed my 12th in 2015 with 80 percent marks after it there is study gap... I got overall 6 bands in IELTS with no bands less than 5.5..can I get visa if I apply in upei university

Ekamdeep kaur

Jan 24, 2019
Hlo this is me ekam from Punjab,India.. I passed my 12th in 2015 with 80 percent marks after it there is study gap... I got overall 6 bands in IELTS with no bands less than 5.5..can I get visa if I apply in CDI college