+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help post. Canada education.

sagar.bh

Jul 25, 2021
My B.Sc. in Agriculture will be completed within a month in Nepal. I want to move to Canada for further study in Biotechnology. I researched and found that there are no PG diploma courses available in biotechnology field only diploma and advanced diploma are found. If I opt for diploma then CRS score will come down as compared to PG diploma. I had already lost my 3 years after Class 12 so I do not want to loss any more years waiting for the Masters schlorship. Now I had two choices in front of me- a) Choose PG in Agribusiness management - 1yr and after that change my career to PG Clinical research or Health informatics or Bioinformatics. I am unable to grasp the whole process of this choice. So please clarify me, how should I do this actually! b) Go for Biotechnology diploma or advanced diploma and let's see what the future holds. The only problem in this option is that the CRS score will come down when I will be applying for PR. So, I need some genuine suggestions. THANK YOU.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My B.Sc. in Agriculture will be completed within a month in Nepal. I want to move to Canada for further study in Biotechnology. I researched and found that there are no PG diploma courses available in biotechnology field only diploma and advanced diploma are found. If I opt for diploma then CRS score will come down as compared to PG diploma. I had already lost my 3 years after Class 12 so I do not want to loss any more years waiting for the Masters schlorship. Now I had two choices in front of me- a) Choose PG in Agribusiness management - 1yr and after that change my career to PG Clinical research or Health informatics or Bioinformatics. I am unable to grasp the whole process of this choice. So please clarify me, how should I do this actually! b) Go for Biotechnology diploma or advanced diploma and let's see what the future holds. The only problem in this option is that the CRS score will come down when I will be applying for PR. So, I need some genuine suggestions. THANK YOU.
Do not go for a diploma or advance diploma, go for a post graduate diploma. You already have a Bachelor degree so your planned studies in Canada need to be at the post graduate level or you'll be at high risk of the study permit being refused.

Reactions: sagar.bh

sagar.bh

Jul 25, 2021
Do not go for a diploma or advance diploma, go for a post graduate diploma. You already have a Bachelor degree so your planned studies in Canada need to be at the post graduate level or you'll be at high risk of the study permit being refused.
If I am to do 2 PGs, do I need another study permit for the 2nd course? Or what is the procedure?