+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please

jewbob

Aug 22, 2010
Hi, my fiancée and I have are doing the outland procedures and she's been having some trouble with some of the forms.

The first form she is having trouble with is the schedule 1 background / declaration form. In january she flew over from texas where she lives to come see me. They asked basically told her that she had to leave and she signed a form rescinding her request to entry Canada, then they put her on a plane and sent her home. She figured that was the same thing as being refused entry to canada, but I wanted to make double sure it was.

On the sponsored spouse/partner questionnaire on question "11. did you sponsor meet any of your close friends and family?" she was wondering if talking over a webcam or phone count. Any ideas?

Would my co-signer be my fiancée or would I not have one?

Finally, we will be having all our friends and family write letters on relationship to us how long they have known us(individual), how long they have known were are together, and their thoughts on our relationship. Will they accept that as proof of relationship? Also some of our chatlogs are explicit in nature and we would like that to remain private, is it all ok if we cover up what we were talking about with like a black marker?

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
Just wondering what category your are applying under as there is no fiancée category. Are you planning to marry and apply as spouses, or is it a common law or conjugal application? You should check out the OP2 manual for more information on the categories for family class, how to apply, and what to provide as evidence. The manual states very clearly that with will not approve applicants in relationships that are a precursor to marriage (Fiancées). You will have to prove in whatever category you apply that your relationship is ALREADY marriage-like, so be careful with your language if you are not planning to marry first.

Study this document...http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf

Yes, if she approached the border and was not admitted into Canada then she was refused entry and will have to disclose and explain the circumstances. You would not have a co-signer. Yes, letters will be accepted as evidence. If applying as conjugal partners two that are notarized are required. And yes, you can edit your chat logs, or just submit examples that are not so intimate in nature but still show evidence of your ongoing, genuine relationship. Good luck and best wishes. Allison