+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help help Pakistanis, Awarded full scholarship but online application !!!

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
i am going to upload statement of purpose, student declaration, police certificate, o level certificate along with my transcripts, and then i think i should wait, because u people told me agar reject hona hota to ab tak rejection aa jaani thi, so why do cancel it now

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
haseebhaseeb30 said:
i am going to upload statement of purpose, student declaration, police certificate, o level certificate along with my transcripts, and then i think i should wait, because u people told me agar reject hona hota to ab tak rejection aa jaani thi, so why do cancel it now

yeh ap nay sai kiya lakin plzzz dont force them to faster ur visa process ismai visa reject honay kay zaida chance hotay hai tou plzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeh bolna hee mat ok ab saray docs ko email karo with ur file number and other detail and wait for their response ok

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
hopeful_786 said:
Chota Bhai...

1. Police Certificate was to be submitted by you at time of application..did you submit it ?

2. Did you submit Bank Statement (Most of scholarship student do this blunder, they don't submit bank statement, but minimum of $ 10, 000(Personal Expenses for one year) is needed to submit ?

3. You cannot go directly to CHC-Islamabad.

4. If you applied online....your application goes directly to CIC office in Mississauga.

5. If applied paper based, Visa officer at Islamabad embassy assess applications.

6. Only ALLAH can help you at this stage just pray to ALLAH.

7. Although, you can email CIC for your application status.
I did the same mistake and was once refused. I did have a 4 years long PhD scholarship but did not include my bank statement, hence refused. I have applied again and two months on but still waiting for a med call :'(

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Haseeb

Your case is same as mine. My classes have started on august 11 and i have missed the intake. However, i have rolled over the admission, along with funding offer. Dont panic and dont worry. Life goes on. Roll over your admission along with your funding offer dear, thats the first and foremost step. Tell them that i am yet to hear from visa office and they will guide you. Explore the options for rolling over your admission. Now, what you can do about your application is, and its the only thing that you can do, email all the documents along with upfront medical documents to these email addresses:
Islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
isbad@international.gc.ca
Please mention your online application number, full name, and date of birth and date of applying in that e-mail.
I did all of it and much more and nothing happened for me. So dont expect much. I think the mix up is actually happening at the level of biometric transmission. My biometric information wasnt uploaded for 29 days and its status changed the night my 30 days were expiring.
On the upside: There is this guy, who in this forum expressed the same problem (Other than me hahahaha) and he told that he got the visa AFTER his intake has started, he has got the visa but university isnt allowing him to join the course. Inbox him. He may be helpful. Also, I dont think that SOP/ Personal study plan submission is required. Its at best an Auxiliary document. Your documents are complete in all respects. Other than, maybe the statement of this uncle thing-I guess u need your dad/mom/bro/sis/own statement only. Even without it, your case is airtight coz u have got funding-That means something as mark of distinction. Chill out. On another note, i am seeing a trend emerging, u r third guy, besides me and the bengali fellow that i mentioned earlier, who got funding but never got the visa, or got it too late for it to be any use. I dont know whats going on, But i guess its worth it, to start a thread to see how many people from pakistan/Bengladesh/India/Sri Lanka who got it into funded programs were barred at the point of entry at visa. See you on that thread bud. Lets share our experiences and learn from eachother.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
yasir8959 said:
Haseeb

Your case is same as mine. My classes have started on august 11 and i have missed the intake. However, i have rolled over the admission, along with funding offer. Dont panic and dont worry. Life goes on. Roll over your admission along with your funding offer dear, thats the first and foremost step. Tell them that i am yet to hear from visa office and they will guide you. Explore the options for rolling over your admission. Now, what you can do about your application is, and its the only thing that you can do, email all the documents along with upfront medical documents to these email addresses:
Islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
isbad @ international.gc.ca
Please mention your online application number, full name, and date of birth and date of applying in that e-mail.
I did all of it and much more and nothing happened for me. So dont expect much. I think the mix up is actually happening at the level of biometric transmission. My biometric information wasnt uploaded for 29 days and its status changed the night my 30 days were expiring.
On the upside: There is this guy, who in this forum expressed the same problem (Other than me hahahaha) and he told that he got the visa AFTER his intake has started, he has got the visa but university isnt allowing him to join the course. Inbox him. He may be helpful. Also, I dont think that SOP/ Personal study plan submission is required. Its at best an Auxiliary document. Your documents are complete in all respects. Other than, maybe the statement of this uncle thing-I guess u need your dad/mom/bro/sis/own statement only. Even without it, your case is airtight coz u have got funding-That means something as mark of distinction. Chill out. On another note, i am seeing a trend emerging, u r third guy, besides me and the bengali fellow that i mentioned earlier, who got funding but never got the visa, or got it too late for it to be any use. I dont know whats going on, But i guess its worth it, to start a thread to see how many people from pakistan/Bengladesh/India/Sri Lanka who got it into funded programs were barred at the point of entry at visa. See you on that thread bud. Lets share our experiences and learn from eachother.
Thanks for the overview, very interesting. However, you can't do an upfront medical if your application is already under process. Secondly, only scholarship is not enough (apparently only for Pakistanis). I had more than $120000 scholarship and I thought a bank statement will not be required, however I was refused for this particular reason. So if you are a Pakistani and you get a funding, they will still ask you to show your own resources. This is the down side of the Canadian visa regeime, but nothing can be done about it unfortunately :D

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
Thanks for the overview, very interesting. However, you can't do an upfront medical if your application is already under process. Secondly, only scholarship is not enough (apparently only for Pakistanis). I had more than $120000 scholarship and I thought a bank statement will not be required, however I was refused for this particular reason. So if you are a Pakistani and you get a funding, they will still ask you to show your own resources. This is the down side of the Canadian visa regeime, but nothing can be done about it unfortunately :D
No, there's more to this story bro. I had my personal statement and it was sufficient to cover the fee and living expenses with/without scholarship. And my passport is official government employee passport, its mentioned on that.

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
there is no option of uploading additional documents now on the CIC account, should i just upload these docuements at question@cic.gc.ca

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
haseebhaseeb30 said:
there is no option of uploading additional documents now on the CIC account, should i just upload these docuements at question @ cic.gc.ca
Haseeb,

Relax, uploading them now wont make any difference until and unless asked by CIC to upload from your MyCIC. They will ask you when that stage will arrive. I also didn't upload some of my documents, e.g. Police certificates from two countries (as they were still under process) and my Payslips. So, take it easy and stay cool :)

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
what is the address of that visa center in missisuaga where our online applications from Pakistan are being processed?? can somebody tell me the address? i am going to inform my uncle to reach there and inquire about my application.
its written on the CIC website that u can contact CIC if you need urgent processing here is the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/help.asp

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
hopeful_786 said:
beta. is tarah nahi hota..yeh apna area ka MNA ko approach nahi karna ..it's CIC...life ban bhi kar skata hain apko...ab sabar karo
sir, its written on this link that u can contact CIC if u need urgent processing http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/help.asp

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
haseebhaseeb30 said:
sir, its written on this link that u can contact CIC if u need urgent processing http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/help.asp
You can contact CIC if you submitted an application from within Canada and:

you need urgent processing.

You dont qualify for urgent processing.

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
then where and how do i contact those people who are processing my application?
i read it on an article that a girl sent her application 15 days prior to her classes and she had a relative in toronto who reached out to the visa center to speed up the process and she got it before those 15 days,

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
Join this group on Facebook:
PSA-CANADA ( Pakistani Students' Association in CANADA)

A lot of seniors there and can response you.

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
Haseeb Bro: My advice is to fax them.

One of my friend long time back had scholarship and had delayed for visa. She kept faxing them until they call her.

Finally she got visa. If you have scholarship no one can stop you. You should keep ping them.