+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help !!! "Has xxx had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder?"

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Hello experts!

My spouse had a medical exam a year ago when she applied for the SOWP application. In the medical result, it said:

Lung fields:Abnormal
There is a subcentimeter calcified nodular opacity in the right lower lobe.
Evidence of Tuberculosis (TB):Present
Are there strong suspicions of active Tuberculosis (TB)?:No

She wasn't aware of this and it took us both by surprise. We both were worried that the application might get rejected due to this or CIC might ask for more follow-up tests. However, her medical was approved with no issues and no test requests. She came to Canada and completed medical treatment for 6-months.

Now i am filling out the PR application and i am not sure what to answer for this question "Has xxx had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder?" YES or NO.

Can anyone please guide me on this

Thank you

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello experts!

My spouse had a medical exam a year ago when she applied for the SOWP application. In the medical result, it said:

Lung fields:Abnormal
Evidence of Tuberculosis (TB):Present
Are there strong suspicions of active Tuberculosis (TB)?:No

She wasn't aware of this and it took us both by surprise. We both were worried that the application might get rejected due to this or CIC might ask for more follow-up tests. However, her medical was approved with no issues and no test requests. She came to Canada and completed medical treatment for 6-months.

Now i am filling out the PR application and i am not sure what to answer for this question "Has xxx had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder?" YES or NO.

Can anyone please guide me on this

Thank you
The answer is no. You don't have a serious disease.