tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You can call on this num 111119432. Hec representative will guide you and u can ask them about validation of old attestation. As same I have done by sitting in Dubai. They guided me very well.
If you are out of Pak then u will dial
009251-111119432.

Thank you Hirra. I will surely call this number. I dont have anyone in Pakistan who can help me with this attestation process. I am in Dubai and wanted some help to get it done from Pakistan (HEC Islamabad office). How did you send it ?

Can you tell me that is it important to attest and the WES done for all your academic qualifications like SSC/HSSC ? or only the latest one can be done?

Hirra*

Jan 13, 2018
Thank you Hirra. I will surely call this number. I dont have anyone in Pakistan who can help me with this attestation process. I am in Dubai and wanted some help to get it done from Pakistan (HEC Islamabad office). How did you send it ?

Can you tell me that is it important to attest and the WES done for all your academic qualifications like SSC/HSSC ? or only the latest one can be done?
Well for me ,I was confused so I call them on this num . Their representative guided me well. I sent my all documents via tcs . And as I have a family friend who will do all this on my behalf so I wrote an authority letter with my signature etc. Letter should be attested by 18th grade officer.
Then online u will sign in on HEC attestation portal.
U will upload all scanned documents. Will apply for the degree attestation. Within 2 days hec asks ,for appointment schedule.
Secondly I have sent all degrees but only photocopies of bachelor degree, marksheet, Masters and it's marksheet will be sent to wes.
Regards

Reactions: tahir.faryal

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Well for me ,I was confused so I call them on this num . Their representative guided me well. I sent my all documents via tcs . And as I have a family friend who will do all this on my behalf so I wrote an authority letter with my signature etc. Letter should be attested by 18th grade officer.
U will upload all scanned documents. Will apply for the degree attestation. Within 2 days hec asks ,for appointment schedule.
Secondly I have sent all degrees but only photocopies of bachelor degree, marksheet, Masters and it's marksheet will be sent to wes.
Regards

Thank you so much Hirra. I will follow your advice

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Regards
Hey Hirra, How did the process went for you ? did you get the WES completed?